Complimented Dillingham & Wagner
Unbelievable
And people on this board think there’s a possibility of him returning 😂🤣🤣

Just listened to Cals 3 part interview with Leach
Opening thought was critical of Reeds turnover
Never complimented him one time in whole interview
Complimented Dillingham & Wagner
Unbelievable
Yes he is a joke!! I thought the same thing. He is so full of himself. He never answerd the interviewers question directly without jumping to some other play first. If Dj had hit that shot Cal would be gushing about how great he has been for this program and how he is a dawg and all the other stuff he says about his favorites.

As long as he's coach I support him. Am I a big Cal can't do no wrong guy (no), but I'm not bashing him like you guys do all the time. And honestly I don't believe anyone on this board maybe 1% has ever coached high school ball or beyond. And to be real, the Sec is way better in the last 5 years then it has been since probably the 90's. You guys can't even enjoy a win. I hate losing, can't stand it but this is the nature of the game now and that's rebuilding your team every year. You're going to take lumps every now and then.

Yep, much better than calling a timeout and going with a lob to Onyenso for the win.

Cal is smart enough to know he’s not outsmarting the other coach coming out of a timeout.
Imagine thinking that was the play called and not one of 3 options. That pass should have only been made if it were wide open, the play worked, Antonio Reeves came wide open and Reed Sheppard picked the wrong option.

Everyone should just try to enjoy this team. They are extremely talented and a fun group. Don't let Cal steal your joy.
If you’re a miserable person you’re just a miserable person. LOL at making them the victim. If they can’t enjoy watching fun basketball and winning the game that’s on them, no one stole anything from them.

Reactions: catman111
Everyone should just try to enjoy this team. They are extremely talented and a fun group. Don't let Cal steal your joy.
Well, the problem is it’s very difficult to enjoy the team when the coach it’s not putting the best players on the court to start both halves. He’s also not utilizing the most efficient lineups that have the best plus/minus ratio.

I think the most difficult thing about watching this season unfold is knowing that we have the players to get to the final four, but CCC simply won’t utilize them.

Well, the problem is it’s very difficult to enjoy the team when the coach it’s not putting the best players on the court to start both halves. He’s also not utilizing the most efficient lineups that have the best plus/minus ratio.

I think the most difficult thing about watching this season unfold is knowing that we have the players to get to the final four, but CCC simply won’t utilize them.
You didn’t enjoy that game tonight?

Started the presser with “see you don’t foul there bc there was too much time”. It was under 15 sec and you have a chance to put a sub 70% freethrow shooter on the line on a do or die situation…you foul. He likely goes 1/2 and you go back to the freethrow line to go up 4 leaving them 3-8 sec to score 4 points.

I’m just glad Reed came up clutch and we didn’t have to hold our breath through OT debating how we blew another game bc of game management

Started the presser with “see you don’t foul there bc there was too much time”. It was under 15 sec and you have a chance to put a sub 70% freethrow shooter on the line on a do or die situation…you foul. He likely goes 1/2 and you go back to the freethrow line to go up 4 leaving them 3-8 sec to score 4 points.

I’m just glad Reed came up clutch and we didn’t have to hold our breath through OT debating how we blew another game bc of game management
There was way too much time to foul, and I dont know why you're assuming a 70% free throw shooter is definitely going to miss one. There are stats on whether it's better to foul or not up 3 late like this, and the stats do say you have a slightly better chance of winning by not fouling. I dont know why people keep acting like fouling up 3 is the obvious choice. It's one of the most debated strategies in basketball for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT