ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brother has Gone Down in Flames

the Loserville Goobers are headed to the bridges. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch:chairshot:
giphy.gif

I watched the 2nd half... Can't stop the run...
Puma Pass was a statue vs the BC pass rush...
It's a rivalry game so I expect play to be chippy like always but there is no way Pass is the QB when we play... I expect the Frosh to get plenty of minutes going forward... Kid moves well but he'll have to learn fast... The Cards just look terrible...
Terribly good! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bobby P has neglected DL recruiting since he's been there and the well is running dry now that Strong's recruits have graduated.

Reactions: Rockford
Petrino never was the coach he has been made out to be. He benefited from John L Smith’s recruiting and being in a terrible conference his first stint at UL. Then he benefited from Charlie Strong’s cheating in recruiting at UL his second stint at UL. Now those players are running dry and his true coaching abilities are showing. Throw in that he is a total ass and an insufferable human being, he is perfect for that ghetto dumpster fire in “the Ville”. UL football is a total joke now.

I watched it twice yesterday!

UL couldn't run, couldn't stop the run. Recurring theme for them this season. Plus, the inexperience at QB is showing b/c they can’t run.

Don't think Bobby is the kind that rallies the troops well when things go south.

I think their OL and DL is very weak, even by ACC standards.

After watching UK FB for 43 years, I know what happens to you when you go into a game outmanned in the trenches. Therefore, I'm looking forward to the match up this year.

Last edited:
I watched it twice yesterday!

UL couldn't run, couldn't stop the run. Recurring theme for them this season. Plus, the inexperience at QB is showing b/c they can run.

Don't think Bobby is the kind that rallies the troops well when things go south.

I think their OL and DL is very weak, even by ACC standards.

After watching UK FB for 43 years, I know what happens to you when you go into a game outmanned in the trenches. Therefore, I'm looking forward to the match up this year.
Agree on all counts,Petrino can scheme offense when he has a horse or two. But rallying a struggling team isn't his cup of tea,he would prefer to just ride off into the sunset on his motorcycle.

Reactions: Rockford
By the time we play Da Ville, they will be staring at a potential 8 or 9 loss season and will come into the game one of two way's.

They will either be in lets get this season over mode and just mail it in or they will treat our game with them as their bowl game and give it all they've got. Either way, if we play our game, we should come out with a win.

Not hard to graduate from that ghetto commuter school. But you’re right I should’ve said expired eligibility.

Speed school gives them a masters degree in three years!! I know a UL grad that used to work for Corps of Engineers, In Los Angeles as a civil engineer, that could not do a simple surveying.

By the time we play Da Ville, they will be staring at a potential 8 or 9 loss season and will come into the game one of two way's.

They will either be in lets get this season over mode and just mail it in or they will treat our game with them as their bowl game and give it all they've got. Either way, if we play our game, we should come out with a win.
I think they come in hyped but after we hang 14 on them they will quit and it will be a blowout.

ADVERTISEMENT