ADVERTISEMENT

Light hearted nickname for next year's team

I can’t think of a nickname that hasn’t already been said. But I can just imagine the headlines for our rivalry game vs. Little Brother (Pope vs Cardinals, etc.).

It’s so hard to fathom only winning 1 NCAA Tournament Game these last 3 seasons, and not even getting an invitation in 2021. Here’s hoping Pope and our team will turn things around quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
Not sure, but I do know the theme song that UK can cringe worthily alter for him:

You down with PO-P-E, yeah you know me!

48e0d28b-e099-40a4-9def-94646f0f0c98_text.gif

Okay, this is just for fun, so would the Get Off My Lawn/Message board crew kindly skip to the next thread. Gone? Okay. Next year's team could be called...

The Rescues
I inserted these suggestions into and AI to rate. Your rating came back 1/10

Lawrence...
Lawrence of Arabia...
He's an English guy...
He came to fight the Turkish...
Beep, beep
I inserted these suggestions into an AI to rate. It suggested that you are possibly 68 years old. Your rating came back 1.3/10

The Fiddlin’ Four Stars

Seems appropriate. Just about all of them were 4 star recruits out of HS. Also, most of the posters on this board think that there isn’t a violinist amongst them.
I inserted these suggestions into an AI to rate. It said that although you claimed it "seems appropriate" the term "fiddlin" actually makes it seem like the most inappropriate suggestion of all. Your rating came back .02/10

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT