ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington priest presents Pope Francis with a Mark Pope jersey.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Hilarious.

The last time a UK coach had any type of contact with a pope was back in 1995 when Pitino met Pope John Paul.

Maybe we're going to win it all now like the 1996 team did?

link
images

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
You could care less? Is that a lot?
All I care about. You bring up someone who has been dead for ages and has nothing to do with Ky basketball simply because you don’t respect The Pope and probably religion in general just to be disruptive.

So, move on!

All I care about. You bring up someone who has been dead for ages and has nothing to do with Ky basketball simply because you don’t respect The Pope and probably religion in general just to be disruptive.

So, move on!
Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So, move on!
Bruh, this is an over-2-month-old story, he was making fun of OP for just noticing old news, not for religion. Your persecution complex is just making you look silly.

Thanks for your opinion. Why not just say, dude this happened 2 months ago?

Obviously they look for a reason to hit on a believer. We’ve seen this before haven’t we? Just ignore it they’ll find a new one.

I like the one that said you have a “persecution complex” lol. Yea he’s not running around screaming “I’m an athiest” is he? lol. What kind of complex is that I wonder….

I was just busting OP’s balls because it’s old news. Some how it has become a religious Rohrschach test.

For the boomers, Tupac Shakur was an American rapper who died in 1996.

You can insert Elvis or Johnny Cash if helpful…

I was just busting OP’s balls because it’s old news. Some how it has become a religious Rohrschach test.

For the boomers, Tupac Shakur was an American rapper who died in 1996.

You can insert Elvis or Johnny Cash if helpful…

Yea some won’t catch it. I wasn’t referring to you anyway, it was the others that obviously wanted to jump on. I know what you meant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT