ADVERTISEMENT

Lawsons pull a gun on Joe Jackson?

I thought this was going to be a joke. So, this is real? Hilarious. Self scouted well. Brought in a couple guys that already do it the KU way. What a joke of a program that is. Of course the press will not say anything about their golden child.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
First look at KU's new unis next season

orange-jumpsuit-prison-jail-costume-b_1_zpsgaqli2mh.jpg

Official movie of the Jayhawks - Shawshank Redemption

Self's favorite song - Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison Blues

Feel free to add more.

Over/under on how long it takes the KU rejects to come over here and spin this into how Joe Jackson deserved it because he threw a drink on them or something. Hopefully he wasn't in his car and it was safe. Good thing he wasn't a female, they would have kicked him in the face or in their dorm, he would have been raped then.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
I thought this was going to be a joke. So, this is real? Hilarious. Self scouted well. Brought in a couple guys that already do it the KU way. What a joke of a program that is. Of course the press will not say anything about their golden child.

The fact that Kneeburns, tounces, etc. posted here relentlessly after they beat us but haven't posted one single time since they lost in the tournament should mean they are never allowed to post here again.

I don't know which one is the more trashy win at any cost coach. Bobby Petrino, or Bill Self... Thank God neither of them coaches here.

There is nothing to see here.

Guns pointed at Memphis players? Check

Kansas players pointing guns? Check.

Hardaways gym. Dumbasses.

Typical response from a head-in-the-sand Kansas fan.
Screenshot_20170528-124700_zps13fzrwh1.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT