ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar Ball has lost his mind

Getting both of his kids a pro contract equals losing you’re mind? Especially since one is 16 and one was ranked 250th in the nation last season. He must have lost his mind the same way Kris Jenner lost her mind with her kids. I wish I could lose my mind to make all that money

When the pro contract might never actually pay them, and even if it does would pay them the same as working the register at Dollar Tree...

Getting both of his kids a pro contract equals losing you’re mind? Especially since one is 16 and one was ranked 250th in the nation last season. He must have lost his mind the same way Kris Jenner lost her mind with her kids. I wish I could lose my mind to make all that money

And to think, i thought you had turned a corner as your last few posts in various threads weren’t terrible...

Probably a guarantee from the government that liangelo can steal all the fake Gucci he wants

The stars in that league make 500 a month. Can't wait to read when Lavar cries foul when grown men start playing real ball with his kids. So yes, Lavar is an idiot to think that the NBA will draft his boys now. They won't even play significant minutes. Wonder how they will train.
Kris Jenner got hundreds of millions from her media company and ancillary business thru her daughter's. Ball will be paying hundreds of thousands to get his boys a chance....big difference bud.

Reactions: Chase4UK
Lol, you can't make $4000 in six months? Apparently you're impressed by nearing the poverty line.

That last part, wow. Not surprising at all they were signed for marketing reasons, but to be that broke as a ball club is shocking. Wonder what their contracts are..

FWIW! [roll][roll]
Jonathan Givony‏Verified account@DraftExpress
From what I'm told, salaries for players at this level of competition usually don't exceed $500 per month in the absolute best case. It wouldn't surprise me if the Ball brothers ended up playing for free. Certainly not the most glamorous league or part of the world to live in.

4:13 PM - 11 Dec 2017

From what I'm told, salaries for players at this level of competition usually don't exceed $500 per month in the absolute best case. It wouldn't surprise me if the Ball brothers ended up playing for free. Certainly not the most glamorous league or part of the world to live in.

4:13 PM - 11 Dec 2017

The two lesser BIGBALLERBRAND stiffs and their 1st sponsorship deal since signing for the "BIG $$$" in Lithuania!
229f3f-1.jpg

Something doesn't add up in these reports. For the younger player (LaMelo) who's only 16 years old, teams under FIBA aren't allowed to sign contracts with players until they turn 18.

Anything before that is a club-type system where the team pays room and board, provides development and some minimal education, reimburses for some expenses etc., but the players specifically aren't paid a salary.

That last part, wow. Not surprising at all they were signed for marketing reasons, but to be that broke as a ball club is shocking. Wonder what their contracts are..
I read somewhere else that 500.00 a month is the average pay over there. But daddy, Lonzo has plenty for us..I wonder if they will take their new cars with them?..

I read somewhere else that 500.00 a month is the average pay over there. But daddy, Lonzo has plenty for us..I wonder if they will take their new cars with them?..

Lamelo at 16 could be extremely well off on his own in a few months just from marketing and adverts.

They better stay out of trouble, you would think being overseas would bring back bad memories. They won't put up with any of that being babied like they get over here. hope they keep them and have to beg Trump to come back.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague

Horrible money. Just all-around terrible decisions. Hope lavar knows about things like property tax...

This makes no sense at all, why not just keep them in the US and let them train. They are clearly not going to make any money in this league.

If this means LaVar Ball moves to a small Lithuanian Village, then I’m all for it. Although I don’t see this lasting more than a month, maybe a few weeks tops.
John Scott, who is the player holding the trophy in your avatar?

Last edited:
This makes no sense at all, why not just keep them in the US and let them train. They are clearly not going to make any money in this league.

They would make more money working at a fast food place and get more playing time in a rec league.

What would Liangelo be training for? He’s not getting drafted and probably wouldn’t even make a G-League roster.

Lamelo won’t be eigible for the NBA draft until 2020. That’s a lot of training without competition. He could go into the G-League but he’s still two years away from that too.

Also, they don’t need basketball contracts to make money. They can make a lot of money with just advertisements and endorsements.

"The 16-year-old LaMelo and the 19-year-old LiAngelo will reportedly head over in January. According to Woj, the brothers will see most of their playing time in the Baltic League, and there are plenty of reasons to think that Vytautas is primarily signing the two teens for marketing reasons. They are apparently having serious financial problems, and they reportedly have no general manager and can’t afford to host practices."

Good God. Lithuania?!?

This team can't afford to practice. Has 1700 seats, 500 are reserved for marketing and family. Tickets cost 5 Euros. They must be paid 1000 bucks a year to play.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch

This is a pathetic contract and club they went to. Nothing but publicity and I for one hope they stay there.

Lamelo at 16 could be extremely well off on his own in a few months just from marketing and adverts.

Marketing & advertisements where? I know I’m not the core demographic but what companies are lining up to pay a 16-year old kid major money?

Especially one that likely will be halfway around the world sitting on the bench watching a bunch of older Lithuanians play ahead of him on an obscure minor league team.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Marketing & advertisements where? I know I’m not the core demographic but what companies are lining up to pay a 16-year old kid major money?

Especially one that likely will be halfway around the world sitting on the bench watching a bunch of older Lithuanians play ahead of him on an obscure minor league team.

He has 3.1 million followers on Instagram. There’s people who make a living off of that with a fraction of his followers.

Welcome to 2017 my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankUnderwood
He has 3.1 million followers on Instagram. There’s people who make a living off of that with a fraction of his followers.

Welcome to 2017 my friend.
Followers don't matter if you can't monetize it...

No one is looking for the 2 younger, lesser-talented balls... hence why they're headed to Bumfuc*istan to play for peanuts...

Best prediction is that the entire parasitic family sucks off Laker Ball until the money is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT