ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar Ball has lost his mind

He has 3.1 million followers on Instagram. There’s people who make a living off of that with a fraction of his followers.

Welcome to 2017 my friend.

I get that but he’s still kinda of a nobody. Can he capitalize on that ? Let’s not confuse notoriety with being famous.

He has that many followed bc if his dad and brother.

Reactions: awf
I get that but he’s still kinda of a nobody. Can he capitalize on that ? Let’s not confuse notoriety with being famous.

He has that many followed bc if his dad and brother.

What’s Kylie Jenner famous for? Because if she takes 30 seconds and posts anything endorsing a product or company on Instagram it will be seen more times than if it was in a commercial during the super bowl.

There are a ton of “social media famous” people you have no idea who they are and they make more money than you could imagine.

Reactions: jameslee32
What’s Kylie Jenner famous for? Because if she takes 30 seconds and posts anything endorsing a product or company on Instagram it will be seen more times than if it was in a commercial during the super bowl.

There are a ton of “social media famous” people you have no idea who they are and they make more money than you could imagine.

No I’m very aware. Very aware and i understand that but 16 year old Ball will not be one of them. Isn’t a Kardashian.

You’re off base on this one.

Reactions: morgousky

If you follow the ball family on twitter , instagram , louisville mojo , Facebook , Snapchat etc that’s fine. They’re the kardashians Of your world. But pretending the little balls are gonna be equivalent to the kardashians (one example ) is misguided and ridiculous. They’re about to go play in some obscure country for a terrible pro team who can’t even afford to practice. Literally.

They will probably remain semi “famous” (as in tmz or others will randomly cover them ) but acting as if LaVar is some marketing guru / on the level of mama Kardashian is silly.

You must really like the balls ? That’s fine

No I’m very aware. Very aware and i understand that but 16 year old Ball will not be one of them. Isn’t a Kardashian.

You’re off base on this one.

I’m not saying he’ll become uber wealthy off of it but there are people here saying he has nothinrg for a direct source of income and will have to live off of his dad and brother. I don’t believe that to be true.

If you follow the ball family on twitter , instagram , louisville mojo , Facebook , Snapchat etc that’s fine. They’re the kardashians Of your world. But pretending the little balls are gonna be equivalent to the kardashians (one example ) is misguided and ridiculous. They’re about to go play in some obscure country for a terrible pro team who can’t even afford to practice. Literally.

They will probably remain semi “famous” (as in tmz or others will randomly cover them ) but acting as if LaVar is some marketing guru / on the level of mama Kardashian is silly.

You must really like the balls ? That’s fine

I never said they would be the equivalent of the Kardashians. Just that people here laughing at his $500 a month paycheck don’t realize he can easily have an income outside of his basketball contract.

And I love the balls if you know what I mean. Both me and Franky Underwood.

That won't be them. The Kardashians were beautiful, already had a famous name, and had the connections to famous people well before they hit the social media jackpot. You are way off base on this one.

He's going to live off of his sons nba career. When that fizzles down he'll never go anywhere.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Baby Ball brothers playing any form of pro ball in Lithuania is the equivalent of Michael Jordan playing minor league baseball for the Birmingham Barons x .001.

That won't be them. The Kardashians were beautiful, already had a famous name, and had the connections to famous people well before they hit the social media jackpot. You are way off base on this one.

He's going to live off of his sons nba career. When that fizzles down he'll never go anywhere.

Lonzo isn’t Lamelo’s son.

Also you don’t have to be anywhere near the Kardashians to make money off social media. People a lot less known and popular that the Balls make a living off of it.

Last edited:
Lonzo isn’t Lamelo’s son.

Also you don’t have to be anywhere near the Kardashians to make money off social media. People a lot less known and popular that the Balls make a living off of it.

Lonzo isn't melon's son? Where did that come from?

Lavar Ball is a complete POS in my book. Any father that pulls his kid out of High School so he can go play pro ball overseas needs to be horse whipped IMHO. These 2 guys have about as much of chance of playing in the NBA as I do..then what is LeMelo going to do with his life, w/o a HS education and no one is buying their over priced shoes..I was watching the Knicks/Lakers game last night and I could not count how many times they put the camera on this loud mouth..he was interacting with Spike Lee on the sidelines like children..Those two,,Lavar Ball and Spike Lee are made for each other...

Lavar Ball is a complete POS in my book. Any father that pulls his kid out of High School so he can go play pro ball overseas needs to be horse whipped IMHO. These 2 guys have about as much of chance of playing in the NBA as I do..then what is LeMelo going to do with his life, w/o a HS education and no one is buying their over priced shoes..I was watching the Knicks/Lakers game last night and I could not count how many times they put the camera on this loud mouth..he was interacting with Spike Lee on the sidelines like children..Those two,,Lavar Ball and Spike Lee are made for each other...
I think it is illegal in some states until 18 . I suppose he could say he home schools .

Might end up being a blessing getting away from their dad for awhile and learning some valuable life lessons if they actually survive this.

May be but he just threw his young children out of the country. A HELL of a man.
Threw them out of the country? LOL, they're just playing ball overseas, likely for just a few months if they last that long. They're not banned from the USA.

ADVERTISEMENT