ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Tourney Projection

D1 baseball has UK going to Durham NC as Duke's 2 seed matched up with 3 seed UCLA.
That sounds much more difficult that what we have seen in the past. I might not be surprised to see us even slip to a 3 seed if we don't grab some wins in the next three weekends.

Reactions: Jeff12wb
That sounds much more difficult that what we have seen in the past. I might not be surprised to see us even slip to a 3 seed if we don't grab some wins in the next three weekends.
We need 2 wins this weekend, 1 win at Tenn and 1 or 2 from Florida.
That gets us to 15 conference wins which with the RPI being where it is, as long as we don't have an early exit in the SEC, in the NCAA.

Still I hate that it comes down to this after the start they had. Pretty crappy if you ask me.

That gets us to 15 conference wins which with the RPI being where it is, as long as we don't have an early exit in the SEC, in the NCAA.

Still I hate that it comes down to this after the start they had. Pretty crappy if you ask me.

I think there is an outside chance if UK gets to 15 wins and has a deep run in Hoover they could still potentially host. At worse with that record, a high 2 seed. But, they have to win one of these last three series and cannot be swept.

If we get to 15 wins we're in. Wont matter what happens in Hoover. We could play our way up in Hoover, but don't think at 15 wins we could play our way out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT