ADVERTISEMENT

Latest bracket prediction

Kentucky would beat Morehead by 40 so good for Kentucky fans as that’s not a tough matchup. But I’m a Morehead fan so I’d like to see them play someone else so I can root for them
Agreed.

I went to WKU, and always root for them unless they play Kentucky. The committee paired up WKU and UK in the 1st round of the 2012 tournament. Kentucky was on a mission to win a championship. Of course I rooted for them. But it would have been nice to see WKU vs UNC or another 1 seed.

Has Kentucky as a 3 seed and playing the one and only Morehead St. in the first round…… gotta love the storylines the NCAA pushes for
You do know, I hope but I think not, that the NCAA did not create whatever bracket prediction you pulled this from. So this is not the NCAA "pushing for a storyline", but some random dude/writer pushing for a storyline. That's kinda their job.

You do know, I hope but I think not, that the NCAA did not create whatever bracket prediction you pulled this from. So this is not the NCAA "pushing for a storyline", but some random dude/writer pushing for a storyline. That's kinda their job.
It was from Andy Katz not saying it’s official but I can see it definitely happening

Wouldn’t be surprised if Duke, St Johns, Morehead St. all end up in UK’s bracket.
I really hope duke is! They most likely won’t make it to the S16 to actually face us. Provided they’re our 2 seed. The SEC has prepared this team to play physical ball. FWIW, duke doesn’t like physicality.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Agreed.

I went to WKU, and always root for them unless they play Kentucky. The committee paired up WKU and UK in the 1st round of the 2012 tournament. Kentucky was on a mission to win a championship. Of course I rooted for them. But it would have been nice to see WKU vs UNC or another 1 seed.
The first UK game I attended, I was a student at WKU (Sr), UK played WKU in Freedom Hall in Louisville. I got me and some friends WKU-student tickets 6-8 rows behind the one goal, and I (and several others in that WKU student section) where there wearing our UK gear.

My 2nd UK game, 1st in Rupp, just a month later was the game our 14-14 UK team w/ 6'7 Hanson at C beat the Shaq/Chris Jackson LSU team.

It was from Andy Katz not saying it’s official but I can see it definitely happening
It's Katz job to write/telecast "stories".
Could it happen? Sure
But you can probably find some connection to UK with 1/4 of the teams that make the tournament.

I really hope duke is! They most likely won’t make it to the S16 to actually face us. Provided they’re our 2 seed. The SEC has prepared this team to play physical ball. FWIW, duke doesn’t like physicality.
I don’t mind those teams being in their bracket. I think the teams UK can hopefully avoid are UNC and UConn. Hoping those two are on different sides of the bracket.

Reactions: Cats192
The first UK game I attended, I was a student at WKU (Sr), UK played WKU in Freedom Hall in Louisville. I got me and some friends WKU-student tickets 6-8 rows behind the one goal, and I (and several others in that WKU student section) where there wearing our UK gear.

My 2nd UK game, 1st in Rupp, just a month later was the game our 14-14 UK team w/ 6'7 Hanson at C beat the Shaq/Chris Jackson LSU team.
That was my first game as well. Believe WKU had a player named Mee that was pretty good. Not sure if Darrin Horn was on that team or if he was still playing for Tates Creek. Fell in love with Sean Woods that night, my first true sports hero.

Loonardi today has UK as a 3 seed in the East region, with UCONN as the 1 and unCheat as the 2. We'd play Morehead in the first round then likely Clemson as the 6 seed. I like Katz's better.

Loonardi today has UK as a 3 seed in the East region, with UCONN as the 1 and unCheat as the 2. We'd play Morehead in the first round then likely Clemson as the 6 seed. I like Katz's better.

That Sucks The Office GIF

Bracketville has UK as a 3 in the South, pretty good path to final 8 vs. Houston which would be tough obviously, but I would take that over having to beat UNC then UCONN in Boston.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT