ADVERTISEMENT

Lamelo wants to be recruited by UK?

YaySports

Junior
Nov 12, 2015
Saw this on KSR he named multiple schools he'd like to play at for college....of course all blue bloods. Is he even eligible? how can he play college after playing for pay. I don't want him at UK and sure Coach Cal wont even look at him twice but still curious how he'd be eligible at all.

I can't imagine the NCAA will clear him. I also can't imagine any serious program would want him and the headache of a father that comes with him.

tenor.gif

I mistakenly posted on the recruiting board the other day (mistakenly in that no one looks at it anymore...thought I was putting it on here) an article about how he was enrolling at a school/academy in Ohio. Thought it all very odd...but not surprising.

He never got paid to play in the JBA or the overseas BBB leagues. So the only obsticalnis the fact he hired an agent and the shoe that he was suppose to release. Let’s not act like there aren’t schools who couldn’t get him eligible. Take his dad out the pick and his talent is very good. Is he willing to be coached is willing to be seen.

He never got paid to play in the JBA or the overseas BBB leagues. So the only obstical is the fact he hired an agent and the shoe that he was suppose to release. Let’s not act like there aren’t schools who couldn’t get him eligible. Take his dad out the pick and his talent is very good. Is he willing to be coached is willing to be seen.

He never got paid to play in the JBA or the overseas BBB leagues. So the only obsticalnis the fact he hired an agent and the shoe that he was suppose to release. Let’s not act like there aren’t schools who couldn’t get him eligible. Take his dad out the pick and his talent is very good. Is he willing to be coached is willing to be seen.
Good luck selling that to governing bodies. Dude has an agent, a signature shoes, and played in 2 professional leagues and never got paid? OK...

Such stupid names to name your kids.

Lonzo Lamelo wtf.

Straight wierd Dog names.

He’s a dime a dozen and his talent isn’t nearly* good enough to warrant the circus that is his father and family.

Doesn't he have his own shoe line? Wouldn't that be an issue? Didn't an athlete in track or swimming lose eligibility over having his own clothing line because the NCAA says he used his fame to sell the items?

Then how come Marvin Bagley & Zion Williamson got to play college ball? Have you seen the new homes those 2 players & their families got when they signed with Duke.
Four letters. D-U-K-E.

I dunno if I would turn down talent. He's up there with Cole Anthony in terms of pgs

Probably just another publicity stunt by the Ball family. They know there ain’t no way in hell that he’ll be eligible. He played (not well from all accounts) professionally in Lithuania.

That being said, he has a shot to play if he goes to Duke.

He could play at 3 schools. KU, UNCheats, and Puke. Not even U6 would touch him. Although Crean might. Crean might touch him all over.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
He would be cleared to play for a certain amount of schools in the NCAA.
Duke, KU and UNC would be good starts for any professional athlete wanting to play in college to consider.

Says he wants to play at UK (or duke or UNC). This is probably gonna be an unpopular opinion, but I’d love him here. Have his dad in UK blue and trash talking other teams? Where do I sign up. Again probably an unpopular opinion, but I’ll gladly take it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT