ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Cats Vs. Alabama

kywildcat41086

All-American
Jan 10, 2015
Man 2:38 going in the 3rd quarter…. Cats 44 Bama 68….. A 24 point beat down they are both 2-4 in the SEC it’s like wow Elzy like WTF are you doing as a coach….

Since they beat South Carolina to win the SEC tourney, it has been disastrous;. I mean she lose the best players off that team, but still.

I follow women’s basketball fairly closely because of a granddaughter playing in the Southern Conference. I also am a fan so watch a lot of women’s basketball. One of the best young coaches I have seen in a long time is Shawn Poppie at UT Chattanooga. He turned that program around in one season. They run really great offense.

The problem is when you have a first pick in the WNBA draft like Howard and you can’t make it out of the first round of the NCAA tournament….. Houston we have a problem…

I follow women’s basketball fairly closely because of a granddaughter playing in the Southern Conference. I also am a fan so watch a lot of women’s basketball. One of the best young coaches I have seen in a long time is Shawn Poppie at UT Chattanooga. He turned that program around in one season. They run really great offense.
See I’m a UK fan through and through I love all UK sports it hurts to see what’s happened to this women’s team. She has completely destroyed anything Mitchell built…. It’s like the way the men’s team has fallen with Cal and this…. It almost sucks to keep up with basketball these days…

See I’m a UK fan through and through I love all UK sports it hurts to see what’s happened to this women’s team. She has completely destroyed anything Mitchell built…. It’s like the way the men’s team has fallen with Cal and this…. It almost sucks to keep up with basketball these days…
The women are 4-18 in the SEC the last two years …..Cal hasn’t been that bad. Plus , Cal does have some back history of winning and Elzy does not . It’ll be interesting what happens , as AD’s can be reluctant to pull a trigger in a non-revenue sport, or at least give it ‘another year ‘ , etc . It’s all a sunk cost ….winning is important, but any buyout , new contract and any expenses incurred aren’t recouped . I’d say he won’t wait another yr tho and lets her go .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT