ADVERTISEMENT

Kurt Cobain autopsy report

Might as well post my favorite JA song, since I was running my mouth about them.

Just that they were my favorite band of that era. That's pretty much it.
Okay good because I love them and was hoping you weren’t saying the opposite. Pretty sure I was the only of my friends that ever listens to them and pretty positive I randomly picked it out of one of those Columbia house CD things that you ordered.

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Just put on This Must Be The Place(Naive Melody) straight chill fun JAM. I mean, I’m just an animal looking for a home, after all.

And while I'm being self-indulgent, here is another one of my favorite punk songs, definitely on the Mt. Rushmore, that narrates a rampage that a friend of the Vandals, Patrick Edward Brown went on, starting in the parking lot of the iconic punk bar, the Cuckoo's Nest. He tried to run over police with his car, and then drove around shooting out store front windows with a 12 gauge shotgun. Understandably, he was apprehended and did some time over it. LOL

The Vandals are my favorite punk band. Anarchy Burger is a great song.

Count me as shocked that anyone cares. Couldn't play, couldn't sing, completely uninteresting band. Played "Smells Like Teen Spirit" a few times in cover bands decades ago... WTF? This is popular? Lol.

Having said that, time has proven there is no correlation between talent and popularity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT