ADVERTISEMENT

Kroger Field question from visitor….

I'm also looking at the Kentucky/Auburn game for a campus visit for my nephew. How difficult will it be to get four decent lower level tickets together when single game tickets go on sale? Also, any idea when they'll go on sale and how much they'll be? I've been looking online and only see where they should go on sale during the summer. I would like to go to Keeneland that day too. Hopefully it'll be a night game.

It will likely be sold out quickly for that time slot and opponent.

Used to have a spectacular, Sunday

Got my tickets Section 11

Anybody recommend Marriott at Griffin Gate ?
Wife likes that it has a spa

breakfast/brunch buffet out there many years ago. I Haven't been there recently, however.

Yeah I was a little skeptical booking through Trip Advisor app as it was about half any other site to book there.
$328.62 after taxes & fees for 2 nights (nonrefundable)
Never really seen that kind of price variation before. I'll call Marriott direct to confirm today
That is a great deal for two nights at the Marriott Griffin Gate. 30-35 years when I still lived in Lexington right after graduating me and my friends used to go out there one or two Saturday nights a months at their bar. I haven't been on their property since then but when I drive by there it still looks well-kept.

I'm sure you've checked it out on the map.... While it's close to I-64/I-75 and horse farm country north of the interstate, there are not a lot of amenities close by (fancy restaurants, shopping etc.). Anyway, have a safe and enjoyable trip apart from the final score LOL.

I don't think the raptors travel to away games. They've done The Olympics and other events but I don't think they travel to away AU sporting events.

On the other hand, Aubie will be there and everywhere. Kind of like the AllState mayhem guy

1959-Auburn-Ky-smaller.jpg
I hate Bama

• Love
Reactions: TripleWood
So i have received an email to claim my digital tickets for Auburn @ Kentucky that were purchased through the SeatGeek app.
Never had a problem with these type tickets before but apparently they don't all work exactly the same based on the venue so that is why I have come back here to ask if any of you may have purchased tickets in the past using SeatGeek or any other for games at Kroger Field.

The email says....

Tickets to your event are managed by a third-party app used by Kroger Field. Because of this policy you won’t be able to access your tickets directly in your SeatGeek account. You will need to visit the provided link and sign in or register for an account, then accept the ticket transfer.

You should accept your ticket transfer as soon as possible, within 48 hours of receiving the transfer notification at the latest.

Click the link below to claim your tickets now!

The email contains a link to click in order to "claim your tickets now"

On my iPhone.....the link opens in Chrome or Safari web browser for me just fine and the 2 tickets are there with bar codes and the bar codes are animated for the purpose of not being able to do an effective screenshot (I am assuming that's the reason) In fact it states on the ticket "screenshots won't get you in"....No problem there.

The problem is I don't see any option for actually storing these digital tickets in my wallet on the iPhone as is usually the case with all other digitally formatted tickets I have purchased for various other events including home games at Auburn.
The only option I see is to share these (transfer) to another email.

On my desktop PC.... Using Chrome browser,..link in the email behaves in same manner BUT on each ticket is a clickable icon that says "Open On Wallet". What good is that on a PC? Besides, when clicked it doesn't react in any way.

There is no place provided to sign in or create an account as it states in emal.

So I am asking here hoping that the Kroger Field digital tickets are specific to this issue that Im having and that yall could probably help.
I can presently access the tickets through the link via a Chrome or Safari web browser that redirects me outside the SeatGeek app or site but have no idea if that link will work on Oct. 26

Thank you if anyone has any suggestions. Ive read some FAQ and stuff on SeatGeek app but nothing that addresses this specific issue

Last edited:
CLIFF-Hare stadium?!??

The first major expansion came in 1949, when the wooden bleachers on the east side were replaced with permanent seats and more seats were added to the west grandstand. This brought capacity to 21,500, and the stadium was renamed Cliff Hare Stadium
a member of Auburn's first football team as well as Dean of the Auburn University School of Chemistry and President of the Southern Conference
Shug Jordan became head coach of the Tigers in 1951. He was still coaching when his name was added to the stadium in 1973, making it the first stadium in the United States to be named for an active coach

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
The first major expansion came in 1949, when the wooden bleachers on the east side were replaced with permanent seats and more seats were added to the west grandstand. This brought capacity to 21,500, and the stadium was renamed Cliff Hare Stadium
a member of Auburn's first football team as well as Dean of the Auburn University School of Chemistry and President of the Southern Conference
Shug Jordan became head coach of the Tigers in 1951. He was still coaching when his name was added to the stadium in 1973, making it the first stadium in the United States to be named for an active coach
Thanks. Love history!

I am always going to push visitors to Jim Beam or Makers Mark distilleries. They are older and more fun to tour than the new ones with all new equipment and without the limestone blocks everywhere. The stone work alone is worth a visit to me. LOL.
Makers is a bit out of the way, Beam a little less so, but if you're wanting the old distillery tour experience somewhere between Louisville and Lexington, go to Buffalo Trace in Frankfort.

We’ve discussed Keeneland. It’s on the table. Thanks for that.

Is parking ok to find at Kroger?
Parking has gotten expensive but Inwas spoiled by the 70’s 80’s and 90’s freedoms around Jordan Hare.

Any hotel recommendations?
We’re not big spenders just need modest, friendly and secure.
Better book now, you might even be a bit too late for anything decent or reasonably priced. You might look on the outskirts of Lexington, Frankfort, Georgetown, Richmond, to find something reasonably priced not too far away.

Better book now, you might even be a bit too late for anything decent or reasonably priced. You might look on the outskirts of Lexington, Frankfort, Georgetown, Richmond, to find something reasonably priced not too far away.

Makers is a bit out of the way, Beam a little less so, but if you're wanting the old distillery tour experience somewhere between Louisville and Lexington, go to Buffalo Trace in Frankfort.

Im booked at Griffin Gate Resort for lodging

Im booked for tastings at Old Forester, Woodford, Castle & Key and Wild Turkey

But I need help with downloading digital tickets from Kroger Field, can't see how to store them (my post up above from an hour ago)

Reactions: ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT