ADVERTISEMENT

Kroger Field question from visitor….

I'm also looking at the Kentucky/Auburn game for a campus visit for my nephew. How difficult will it be to get four decent lower level tickets together when single game tickets go on sale? Also, any idea when they'll go on sale and how much they'll be? I've been looking online and only see where they should go on sale during the summer. I would like to go to Keeneland that day too. Hopefully it'll be a night game.

It will likely be sold out quickly for that time slot and opponent.

Used to have a spectacular, Sunday

Got my tickets Section 11

Anybody recommend Marriott at Griffin Gate ?
Wife likes that it has a spa

breakfast/brunch buffet out there many years ago. I Haven't been there recently, however.

Yeah I was a little skeptical booking through Trip Advisor app as it was about half any other site to book there.
$328.62 after taxes & fees for 2 nights (nonrefundable)
Never really seen that kind of price variation before. I'll call Marriott direct to confirm today
That is a great deal for two nights at the Marriott Griffin Gate. 30-35 years when I still lived in Lexington right after graduating me and my friends used to go out there one or two Saturday nights a months at their bar. I haven't been on their property since then but when I drive by there it still looks well-kept.

I'm sure you've checked it out on the map.... While it's close to I-64/I-75 and horse farm country north of the interstate, there are not a lot of amenities close by (fancy restaurants, shopping etc.). Anyway, have a safe and enjoyable trip apart from the final score LOL.

I don't think the raptors travel to away games. They've done The Olympics and other events but I don't think they travel to away AU sporting events.

On the other hand, Aubie will be there and everywhere. Kind of like the AllState mayhem guy

1959-Auburn-Ky-smaller.jpg
I hate Bama

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT