ADVERTISEMENT

Does Kroger Field need upgrades?

Ive said this before and it may be old age speaking but I used to love going to games and had tickets for years since Commonwealth opened, but in the past few years I dont enjoy the game atmosphere as much and for me its because the flow of the game and excitement is killed by all the stops and breaks. They've always had commercials but just seems there are a lot more stoppages now and during those stops all they do is blair music that you cant talk over or carry on any conversation.

I'd consider myself a hip old dude too (Earth Wind and Fire my favorite band and 80's Funk still my genre) but those two things drive me nuts and take a lot away from the game experience. At least at home you can change to another game and catch that to kill the commercial breaks.

Riding that same boat as you Soup. All the walking standing on concrete isn't much fun any longer either. I like watching on the Big Screen, eating my homemade salsa/dip and chips and depending on how game is going sipping on my favorite beverage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT