ADVERTISEMENT

Kiffin throttling that dirtbag Franklin

Ol miss will be a very very tough game next year! He signed some very good transfers. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he beats bama out for the west! They needed difference maker on defense,and they went and got them!

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I never would have thought ole Miss or Mizzou would be battling with the top teams, it seems like that would be impossible for teams outside of Bama, UGA, or LSU.

• Haha
Reactions: cathouse and catben
Kiffin/Ole Miss lost 5 of their last 6 in 2022....Kiffin brings in 25 new players for this year's team. Has now bought a new D for '24.

Reactions: gojvc
Ole Miss alumni network has more dollars than sense. They are determined to bring that trophy case into alignment with the myth. They are just a crazier, more determined version of South Carolina.

Reactions: ktbug
Penn St has got to be seriously fed up with the Franklin era. Wouldn’t be shocked if they aren’t forming his exit plan. Good coach. Just not great. Incredible douche though.

Ole Miss has been coming for a couple years now. I've argued with folks on here about Kiffin. Said look out for him he's been one of the best offensive minds and recruiters for 15-20 years now. He's had a few bumps in the road but was always a guy to look out for.

Ole Miss is rolling. Their only losses are to Bama and UGA. Penn St was no pushover.

There is no doubt that Kiffin would take the Alabama job if offered, but I think he has his eye on the pros like his daddy.

I wonder if he left Alabama on a good note. He doesn't have the best past employment resume.

The defense was soooo bad that we were up 21-10 going into the 4th quarter......and then turned it over 3 times in a row and they scored 3 times in a row on short fields. But the "Stoops sucks" gang has dug their heels in and will twist anything so they can say "told ya so!!"
I'm referring to his Prevent Defense. It sucks! Bend defense gives up too many easy yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT