ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky will have a deep squad

I wish you could get your Dad to stop posting (Butter's dad). Or is that you as well? That acount is stinking this place up.
Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street

Bench will be deep lot of experience. I can see them doing very well this season
So far, deep in the backcourt but not on the baseline. I hope the 13th scholarship is given to a young, toolsy baseline player who will be around for development for 3-4 years.

We may not have a "superstar" but we have 5-6 guys and possibly 6-7 that could go for 20 on any given night.

Somebody look up the stats but I am willing to bet 7 plus already dropped 20 in a college game.

Butler
Kerr
Garrison
Oweh
Brea
Carr
Robinson
AA
Williams

So yeah any given night that list can drop 20.

The other 3 can as well given the opportunity. Just a question of which of the 3 does it first?
Chandler, Noah, or Perry ?

But can they "all" play "smart" defense?

They don't have to be the most physical.......just develop their instincts enough to make plays.

Slow down. 6-7 guys who can go for 20 a night? You're talking one of the best CBB teams of all time.
Any given night is way different than a night which implies on average.

You aren't saying the same thing you are replying to.

All kinds of guys all across the nation can potentially score twenty in a given game, including guys who only average a handful of points over the season.

Any given night is way different than a night which implies on average.

You aren't saying the same thing you are replying to.

All kinds of guys all across the nation can potentially score twenty in a given game, including guys who only average a handful of points over the season.
Sure, and guys all across the nation could also hit 10 three pointers. I don't think we have that level of offense on this team. More like 4 guys maybe. Robinson, Kerr, Carr, and Brea. I don't know how good the freshmen will be. If they are good enough to go for 20 points on any given night. We will be in damn good shape.

Sure, and guys all across the nation could also hit 10 three pointers. I don't think we have that level of offense on this team. More like 4 guys maybe. Robinson, Kerr, Carr, and Brea. I don't know how good the freshmen will be. If they are good enough to go for 20 points on any given night. We will be in damn good shape.

Considering he’s done it previously, you should definitely add Oweh to your list of maybes…

He had 23 against UNC last season, scored 16 several other times, and averaged over 11 ppg, so it isn’t unreasonable to think assume he will do that at least one game next season.

Similar with Almonor… had 20 against a ranked Illinois squad, so he has shown he’s capable.

I don’t it will happen often for more than 1 or 2 guys, but those 6 are clearly capable of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT