ADVERTISEMENT

***KENTUCKY vs UT GAME THREAD***

I was talking about when we were up 10 in 1st half and you said you don’t want to give them the ball at midfield and be down more than we already are. Since when is being up 10 mean that your losing in a game? Are you drunk?
I'm sorry you didn't read my posts and apparently wanted to attack me during the game instead of pulling for the team. The good news is I will be fine. I won't question your football acumen or sobriety as a result of this loss..

What a horrible brand of football to watch! It was so much fun watching LSU and Alabama throw the ball around. This stuff we are running is garbage. It's almost not even the same sport.

Reactions: Chief Paducah
I want to be mad. But we are expecting Bowden to be a QB when he simply isn’t. Doesn’t change the fact that our OC and HC make some seriously head scratching calls but the boys played hard and we are playing handicapped.

This is nonsense. Only handicap is on the sidelines. If you can’t make 2 yards in 2 tries you have your finger up you butt.

No points in THREE QTRS. That’s inexcusable.
It’s because we’re one dimensional. You have to at least have the threat of throwing the ball and we don’t. We beat a bad Arkansas team and a bad Missouri team in the rain without their qb for most of the game. And played Ga in a tropical storm. Tonight was what we are with Bowden at qb.

Reactions: Chuckinden
I have never been more embarrassed as a fan. The coaching staff failed. This is the low point of the Stoops regime.

how can you be over matched. Y Jeremy Pruitt?

This. All of this. TN is terrible. There "signature" win just lost to App State. You can not lose to a team this bad, at home, and expect anyone to take you seriously. Remember when people were upset that we were being "disrespected"? Well, here's why. We are a MAC level program.

Reactions: Brother Hezekiah
I'm sorry you didn't read my posts and apparently wanted to attack me during the game instead of pulling for the team. The good news is I will be fine. I won't question your football acumen or sobriety as a result of this loss..
I was pulling for UK. As I always do. I’m just tired of our nutless coach not learning his lesson when it comes to being conservative when he has a chance to put his foot on opposing teams’ throats

TN has a coach who’s not afraid to let a QUARTERBACK decide the game.
The UK QB did decide the game. (1) Up by 13 and driving for another score in the first half, QB executed a pitifully underthrown pass with a wide open receiver for an interception and (2) QB failed to pitch the ball on our last offensive play.....keeping the ball and getting tackled at the LOS....not even close to the EZ.

Last edited:
Like every single time the game should’ve been over, UT proved their ineptness and gave us another shot. Literally like 5 times this happened. Literal gifts from God that would never happen against a disciplined, well coached team. We still lost anyway. Embarrassing.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
This is nonsense. Only handicap is on the sidelines. If you can’t make 2 yards in 2 tries you have your finger up you butt.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not happy with this coaching job tonight. There were some major questionable play calls and clock management. But I think we win this game with Terry Wilson playing and at least giving us some semblance of a passing game.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not happy with this coaching job tonight. There were some major questionable play calls and clock management. But I think we win this game with Terry Wilson playing and at least giving us some semblance of a passing game.
I agree. Or if we had Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. Or if we had a friggin coach with a brain.

1. What TF did we do during the bye week? You have two weeks to prepare and this is what you come up with?

2. At This rate I don't even know if we can even make it to a bowl game.

3. Gatewood is gonna be like hard pass gonna see what Florida has to offer.

I honestly would like to know how an SEC team gets itself into a situation where they are absolutely no threat to pass. Injuries be damned. If I were Ewww teee I'd be more embarrassed for eeking out a win against this shitshow.

Reactions: ck-2 and oddis500
1. What TF did we do during the bye week? You have two weeks to prepare and this is what you come up with?

2. At This rate I don't even know if we can even make it to a bowl game.

3. Gatewood is gonna be like hard pass gonna see what Florida has to offer.
As to point three. Gate wood is transferring to play, he has to see that he can play and we need him.

with bowden at qb and Wagner hurt, he didn’t get to see how bad the WR he throws to are compared to other sec schools

I honestly would like to know how an SEC team gets itself into a situation where they are absolutely no threat to pass. Injuries be damned. If I were Ewww teee I'd be more embarrassed for eeking out a win against this shitshow.

This is why this is so frustrating. Tennessee IS WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! They suck. Any sort of a pulse wins this game tonight. Amazingly, TN is going to waltz to a bowl- THAT'S how bad this division is.

They haven't played an SEC team with their actual QB under center other than UGA all season. They were the first to play FL with their backup. Tua got hurt on the second possession. Tonight's debacle. They have Missouri left (and their QB is hurt and didn't play tonight) and Vandy (!) who I think is on their third stringer already.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT