ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs duke

They are loaded but we should be too assuming we get Mitchell. Gonna be fun having them at Rupp if true.
On paper, they are loaded with a solid recruiting class and they return four starters from last year team. Two guys will be considered potential all Americans in proctor and flip.

On paper, they are loaded with a solid recruiting class and they return four starters from last year team. Two guys will be considered potential all Americans in proctor and flip.
Proctor is solid, but "potential AA"? I don't think so.
9.4ppg in 29.3mpg, 44% from 2, 32% from 3, 38% overall, 3.1rpg, 3.3apg
Questionable if even All-ACC.
Maybe you are thinking Roach. I still don't think AA, but definitely could be All-ACC.
13.6-2.5-3.1 in 33.1mpg, 47% from 2, 34% from 3, 42.6% overall

Reactions: Fox2monk
Random but have you heard good news on mitchell as well, it seems to be as close to a lock to kentukcy as possible
Friend has been off the grid for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Said things needed to "Get done" and he's text me a few times about minor things. But didn't know of this so credit to those who heard. Then again Huggins DUI/Firing (call it how you want, he was fired) opened up this opportunity too so not one I'd have thought of when asking about names of portal guys. Talked with him about Pangos Event last time we talked and he was really pleased Cal was with Antigua at Philly Live to see Jalil Bethea.

This....and there are only two teams they will ever pair us with for ratings. Duke and UNC.
Also means Kentucky will play at one of those places next year.

Where is UNCheat playing this year for the challenge? Because Duke wouldn't play on the road two years in a row for it.

Friend has been off the grid for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Said things needed to "Get done" and he's text me a few times about minor things. But didn't know of this so credit to those who heard. Then again Huggins DUI/Firing (call it how you want, he was fired) opened up this opportunity too so not one I'd have thought of when asking about names of portal guys. Talked with him about Pangos Event last time we talked and he was really pleased Cal was with Antigua at Philly Live to see Jalil Bethea.
If slater Branham and rothstein are sayi Kentucky is the favorite I think it’s done, and Tucker is acting like it’s done as well

Maybe you are thinking Roach. I still don't think AA, but definitely could be All-ACC.
Proctor has a much higher ceiling than Roach. IMO, Duke seemed to find its groove when they moved Roach to off the ball and put the offense in proctors hands.

I would expect him to have the keys to the offense from the start of the season and we could see those numbers jump. But, Duke also has an absurd amount of talented guards so who knows.

A 5 star that returns to school who was already going to be a fringe 1st round pick is almost always going to be very good in year 2.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
That would actually be the most anticipated game of the regular season, in all of college basketball.

I like your thinking.
Maybe to some of our fans, but the average CBB fan is going to be much more likely to tune into a UK-Duke or UK-KU game rather than us playing SJU.

Duke + alcohol being sold

If that isn't the craziest, loudest environment ever at Rupp, something is wrong.
Fired Up Sport GIF by UFC

Branham has him projected #2 in next years draft

It’s hardly balls.

Scheyer’s playing with house money.

If he loses it means nothing at all. He’s a new coach -and- it’s in our gym. Any sense in which he actually manages to even keep it close will be treated like a victory for him even in a loss.

And if he beats us,

which is way more likely than it ought to be,

he’ll own the world. Out will come the stories about how not even K accomplished such a feat that early in his career. I can hear Digger Phelps now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT