ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. Florida (Thursday)

With bases juiced, next hitter drills a 2-run double. At least now I won't spend the rest of the night watching this game.

I’d be so pissed if I were a player. Livid. Our HC basically conceded the game by not starting Hjelle (the “stay on normal rest” argument is BS) and then you pull Haake when he’s pitching well for the first Time pretty much all year. Unreal.

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
I’ve previously posted about our batting strategy,of looking at so many first strike pitches,then swinging at bad pitches. I understand about working a pitcher,but there’s a trade off at looking at too many good pitches!

Just so ridiculous. I guess the positive is that Haake can come out of the bullpen in games 2 and 3.

I wonder who actually made the call to take out Haake? That one is one to answer for. Changed the whole tone of the game. We now are showing the weakness of this team for all the world to see. Before, we were going toe-to-toe.

Reactions: bigbluegrog
Good news is I don’t have to stay up late tonight watching this bullshit

Guys, i just don't know if it's in the cards this year. This staff has mismanaged this team and has been the sole reason for at least 2 losses that I can think of. Now, we're going to use our entire bullpen on the first night in a series that we really need to win
Mingione keeps making these kind of decisions it will just be a matter of time before Barnhart gets blasted for re-doing Minge's contract after one year.

They have absolutely mismanaged Haake. They left him against South Carolina when they should have taken him out when he struggled with walks. Now they take him out when he is still sailing. Whoever is making the call doesn't seem to have the pulse of the pitchers at all.

Reactions: DubyaT
HR, Florida, to make it 6-0. This decision by the coaching staff backfired as badly as any I have ever seen in baseball.

Let's bring on McGeorge, Bringhurst, Lockhart, Marshall and finished them off with Schaenzer. We have a lot of more shi-t to throw at the #1 team. What a moron! 6-0.

Reactions: bigbluegrog
I know now why I don’t post during football or basketball games. I better leave now before I get banned for a few weeks on here.
And you were fussing at me before...welcome to my world:baseball::baseball::boxing::smiley::sunglasses:that may have been one of the stupidest moves ive ever seen in baseball on any level!! Just plain ignorant!!

Reactions: irishcat1965
We might be trying to fatigue their hitters. They may be all swung out after this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT