ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. Florida (Thursday)

After 2 innings UK batters have taken 14 of 32 pitches for strikes with 2 being strike outs...why the hell is Johson DH , what's he hit about .260.

Hazelwood to replace Haake in the top of the third. What's up with that?

God, this staff is doing some weird things this year. I understand pulling him if things start to go south ,but the guy was on fire. Why not give him a shot to go longer? So odd

Another dumb move by the coaching staff. Haake should have stayed until he started struggling. He looked like he had some real good stuff.

Yep, was the plan before the game according to TV commentators. Chris Burke said Belanger told him before the game the plan was to go Johnny-Whole-Staff tonight. Their questioning why the coaches didn't switch up the plan with how well Haake looked early.

Reactions: bigbluegrog
Hazelwood hits the first batter then throws a 4-pitch walk to the second batter. Ughhhh.

Wow, going to the BP after 10 pitches. Big Time programs don’t do stuff like this. This is embarrassing...

Yep, was the plan before the game according to TV commentators. Chris Burke said Belanger told him before the game the plan was to go Johnny-Whole-Staff tonight. Their questioning why the coaches didn't switch up the plan with how well Haake looked early.
Think maybe the coaching staff is the only ones not scratching their heads.

Guys, i just don't know if it's in the cards this year. This staff has mismanaged this team and has been the sole reason for at least 2 losses that I can think of. Now, we're going to use our entire bullpen on the first night in a series that we really need to win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT