ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky only shoots 13 3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a link? I don't believe a word you say, you're a known liar. You'll lie your butt off just to try to bust someone.

It was on this weeks call in show and he even mentioned coach Chaney calling him to congratulate on not settling for threes. You saw it, you’re just being you. Funny stuff. The miserable losers are running wild tonight. See ya. I won’t play games with Cowards.

.....look out.

He also needs to take 5 threes a game as he is a good shooter.

I started this thread and have said he was legit since the season started.

His decision making is poor. It’s like his mind is moving way too fast. Let him and Diallo fight it out for minutes.

Not a chance. Green’s this seasons PG.

Tyler Ulis just laughed/spit in your face. Green's your PG this year, and he'll be a very good one.

Green's your PG for this year, enjoy it or fight it. No worries either way.

Shai will never play one minute of PG in the NBA. Green might.

Greennnnnnnnnn.

Liar.

Five threes a game ....ten for team....[pfftt][roll]

It was on this weeks call in show and he even mentioned coach Chaney calling him to congratulate on not settling for threes. You saw it, you’re just being you. Funny stuff. The miserable losers are running wild tonight. See ya.
No, I didn't see it. Give me a link. You lie, I don't trust you.

Nobody said we should settle for threes, not one single person said that.

That's what you don't get. Auburn settles for threes, we want the ball to cycle through the paint and kick it out if the easy bucket isn't there.

20 to 22 threes per game is a good number when you have PJ, Herro, Quickly, Baker and Hagans.

No, I didn't see it. Give me a link. You lie, I don't trust you.

Nobody said we should settle for threes, not one single person said that.

That's what you don't get. Auburn settles for threes, we want the ball to cycle through the paint and kick it out if the easy bucket isn't there.

20 to 22 threes per game is a good number when you have PJ, Herro, Quickly, Baker and Hagans.

Listen to the call in show. Have fun in this loss. I’d expect no less from you.

HahahahahahaHahahahahaha. Wow, can't wait to see the excuses for all that garbage.

I’m loving this as I show my face when I’m wrong, unlike you and the OP that vanished for an ENTIRE season because we didn’t lose to UNC and Louisville like he wanted us to. You and him doing backflips after a loss makes me smile. Enjoy making turds of yourself. Lol!

I'm here every day, so I don't get wtf you're talking about.

You vanished in regards to the comments from Cal on the call in show. But uhhh you’re here everyday but missed that thread? I love watching lying cowards.

You vanished in regards to the comments from Cal on the call in show. But uhhh you’re here everyday but missed that thread? I love watching lying cowards.
What??? In regards to the comments from Cal's radio show?

That makes no sense.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
I’m loving this as I show my face when I’m wrong, unlike you and the OP that vanished for an ENTIRE season because we didn’t lose to UNC and Louisville like he wanted us to. You and him doing backflips after a loss makes me smile. Enjoy making turds of yourself. Lol!

So you're not a fan of Cindy Crawford gifs but you do enjoy arguing over trivial stuff...

Got it.

I'll remember that the next time you reprimand me for posting a Cindy Crawford workout gif with all the fervor of a Puritan minister.

Welcome back!

Welcome back after a loss to a guy that stopped posting because we didn’t lose three games in December like he said we would and comes back running wild after a tough loss. What a dumpster. Enjoy. Uber to a bachelor party while this place eats itself, lol

So you're not a fan of Cindy Crawford gifs but you do enjoy arguing over trivial stuff...

Got it.

I'll remember that the next time you reprimand me for posting a Cindy Crawford workout gif with all the fervor of a Puritan minister.

Cry me a river. I replied to you in a kind way but you ignore that and want to pile on because you can’t think for yourself. Have fun with the OP. He’s waited all year for this loss.

Last edited:
Cry me a river. I replied to you in a kind way but you ingnote that and want to pile on because you can’t think for yourself. Have fun with the OP. He’s waited all year for this loss.
I've been positing the Cindy stuff for years going back to my undergrad when I went to school in the same town she's from. It's become a stupid theme in the game threads. I'll actually consider not posting them anymore if they bother you, but my point is that you choose some strange issues to focus on.

That said, it's about the fourth time you've locked in on them and made a point about how it's "all" I post. I get it if you're one of those Promise Keeper guys who's made vows of online purity. No disrespect intended to you.

I've been positing the Cindy stuff for years going back to my undergrad when I went to school in the same town she's from. It's become a stupid theme in the game threads. I'll actually consider not posting them anymore if they bother you, but my point is that you choose some strange issues to focus on.

That said, it's about the fourth time you've locked in them and made a point about how it's "all" I post. I get it if you're one of those Promise Keeper guys who's made vows of purity and stuff. No disrespect intended to you.

I love hot women....You just seem creepy. Bye.

I love pu**sy. You just seem creepy. Bye.

For a Promise Keeper, you're kind of hostile aren't you.

Promise_Keepers_Logo.jpg

And loses.

What about it @Cardsstink ?

Had Keldon not shot the last one do we win?

That said, I think we got a shot. Haven't posted in a while.

Herro must assert himself. Didn't today. We win number 4.

Herro did not attempt a shot in the last 12:30 of the game. Hagans does not pass him the ball is scoring position

That said, it's about the fourth time you've locked in on them and made a point about how it's "all" I post. I get it if you're one of those Promise Keeper guys who's made vows of online purity. No disrespect intended to you.
This thread could use a little Cindy in it

@Wall2Boogie ,

I actually meant no harm to the guy.

I can see he's having a problem with the Cindy gifs, so I'll probably take a step back and stop...

wait...did you hear that?

what's that, Cindy?

You want to do a jingle for @Cardsstink ?

CWr3.gif

Guy I know from DeKalb said Cindy was his baby sitter growing up. My baby sitter looked like Cardsstink in drag.

When Herro doesn't get to have a shot at the foul line, with his game? We know we've been had this year.... it's easy to see.

@Wall2Boogie ,

I actually meant no harm to the guy.

I can see he's having a problem with the Cindy gifs, so I'll probably take a step back and stop...

wait...did you hear that?

what's that, Cindy?

You want to do a jingle for @Cardsstink ?

CWr3.gif

Here's my exact reply below to you that any reasonable person would have laughed at, but thanks for making it clear that you like piling on when you see numbers on your side to feel self-worth and are easily butthurt. It makes it easy for me to not take you seriously. And yeah, your a creepy one. Isn't she like 80 years old ?

Correction.

Only 12% of them are sexually charged. I keep a list of my post output.

No worries, I was just trying to think about something but hot chicks for a bit, lol.

[URL='https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/official-game-thread.290958/threads/official-game-thread.290958/page-26#post-7766437']1020
Cardsstink, Today at 4:56 PM[/URL]

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
And loses.

I just asked about you the other day when the record projections reared its ugly head nice to see you the nail at the foul line.

And loses.

A bad combination for this team is that we don't end up shooting a bunch of threes (even though that's where the game is largely played offensively at all levels of basketball), nor are we an excellent finish-around-the-basket team. We're above average athletically, not great, and we have lots of problems with dunks and layups. Just not great close to the basket. Some of that is potentially a lack of emphasis on the kind of detail it takes to be a good finishing team--we suffer a bit in favor of spending more time on executing our defense. We also end up being overly deliberate in the name of ball control and get up far less shots than I'd like to see. I agree...in many respects, Herro is our best player but did not make a lot happen today, and needed better support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT