Interesting Jaxson Robinson quote on Pope

Oh My God Its Happening GIF - Oh My God Its Happening Ok GIFs

So that would be

Pg - Butler/Kerr/Perry
Sg - Brea/Uweh/Chandler/Perry
Sf - Jaxon/Brea/Chandler/ Noah
Pf - Carr /Garrison / Noah
C - Williams / Garrison

Looks like Both Kentucky kids are pine riders year 1 unless needed. Which is okay but hope they break out there second year.

That’s a solid roster. Not an all star team but a lot of really good pieces. If they can learn to play together in such a short time that’s a hard team to beat.

Ansley Almonor is a backup plan for Robinson, in case he stays in the draft. Robinson has a spot if he wants it lol
OK, it seems like on the street that Almonor is committing to us soon. Think there is two weeks left to decide if they want to stay in the draft. Does not seem like we would want to wait around for a guy that long and possibly losing a couple of guys that want to come here now.

You mean, we do? Thought Ansley A and C Lanier would be 11 and 12 with the 13 being saved for a young guy, a project or someone they could RS?
If Jaxson wanted to come, and we had already gotten those two other commits, it would be foolish of the staff to not take him despite wanting to save the 13th for a young guy. I'd have to imagine they would change their initial strategy and take him.

How about we do this. Just get Ansley A and N Waterman, then the first that commits between C Lanier and J Robinson. And RS one of those two bigs for next season.

So that would be

Pg - Butler/Kerr/Perry
Sg - Brea/Uweh/Chandler/Perry
Sf - Jaxon/Brea/Chandler/ Noah
Pf - Carr /Garrison / Noah
C - Williams / Garrison

Looks like Both Kentucky kids are pine riders year 1 unless needed. Which is okay but hope they break out there second year.
Might b good to redshirt them. They could b fantastic as fifth year seniors .

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I don't find that quote interesting at all. Sounds like a guy who has had some good PR coaching so he's saying exactly the right thing.

Someone asked Trilly “Gotcha. If he does come back are you leaning KU?” He replied “At this point yes. KU then UK”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT