ADVERTISEMENT

KENTUCKY @ MISSISSIPPI STATE Thread

HAVE to get a TD on this drive now with the way Miss. St. is moving the ball and eating up clock. Might only get one or two more possessions after this upcoming one.

Reactions: SosaUK87
Bembry and KD McDaniel have both been awful. This isn’t the game to be bbreaking guys in

Again, why not mix things up at the line of scrimmage?

It is making the blocking schemes for the MSU OL so much easier. I know there is the possibility of giving up a big play, but they are getting them anyways.

This defense must start creating some negative plays, but they cannot do that with 2 down lineman. Gonna have to creative with some blitzes or at least creating confusion while still rushing 3-4.

Dear Mr. Defensive coordinator… .

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Yep. Have a little faith in helping the front. You will not win tough games playing 20yrds away from the line of scrimmage. It proves you don’t want to “beat” your opponent, it means you just don’t want to loose too badly. So disappointed in our coaching tonight. I hope they somehow pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Reactions: kyjeff1
If the offense doesn't show signs of life this possession I will lose hope of winning this game. Better have more adjustments made then the defense after the half.

Reactions: SosaUK87
200.gif

Welp, I think this shows we're not a top 25 team, not by a long shot. I was hoping we were, but let's face it, LSU and UF are WAY down from where they historically are.

I don't think it means that. I think MSU is and we're not matching up well with them. This was one of the games I was concerned about before the season started. When our offense is having a bad game, it's gonna show up more when you're ranked. People are playing UP to us now

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT