ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Indiana

I hate strikeouts. Lol I know they happen, but this team seems to rack them up. Two this inning sandwiched the home run before a ground out.

Mach shows why even he is not overly reliable as he gives up a solo shot. 7-6 now. Still, just a solo shot and we need 2 outs, so we can close this out. Just focus and get the last two.

There we go Mach... swinging strike for the second out. Just one more and we have another top 50 RPI win.

Clearly my audio is well behind. lol.

Swinging strike three ends the game for UK!

Big road win for the Cats ... need to sweep Miss. St. this weekend to get above 0.500 in SEC.

That is a big time quality win on the road. Faced some of Indiana's better relief pitchers and did pretty well against them. Our bullpen is still a nightmare, but hopefully even they will bounce back this weekend against Miss. State. Should be a lot of fun this weekend with a ton of alumni and former players in the house to give a final farewell to 50 years of The Cliff.

Indiana now 2-8 in their last 10. They can kiss hosting goodbye. We might not host either, but we definitely won't be heading to Bloomington for a regional.

I came away from Knoxville totally flustered with my CATS! Much needed Victory last night has helped my disposition!
Plan on being at The Cliff this weekend with a fresh outlook, Go CATS!

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
I was at the game last night. A couple of the Indiana fans were pretty sure that they weren't even going to the regionals. It sure was good to beat those goofballs.

I was at the game last night. A couple of the Indiana fans were pretty sure that they weren't even going to the regionals. It sure was good to beat those goofballs.

They will probably make it, but they could slide to a 3 if they don't start winning. Lost 8 of their last 10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT