ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Indiana

A little scary starting Schaenzer and his 88 mile fast ball and his 6.14 ERA. I thought for sure that Haake would get another chance due to the importance of the game.

I am sure that UK will do a bit of a Johnny All Staff approach tonight.

Squires down swinging. 1-0 good guys. Going to the bottom of 1.

Three grounders to second end the UK half. Bottom half of lineup continues to mostly struggle.

Fly ball to center for the first out of the Hoosier second.

Brad gives up a walk and then gets a tailor made double play ball, but Becker throws it poorly and he's safe. Next pitch is a fly out to Aklinksi.

Boy, Becker already having a night to forget. Hits into a double play in first, makes a throwing error on defense and then just strikes out to leave a man in scoring position in the third. Get it together

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Hmmm I'm a little slow aren't I? Looks like we had a game plan to swing early on this pitcher. Kind of scary having the best offense in the Bit 10 getting to hit against Schaenzer's stuff.

Getting jobbed a bit by this ump, he is calling a very tight strike zone for our pitchers and giving the IU guy a bunch of low pitches as strikes.

Cottam put one off the wall and just missed his 17th. It goes for naught though.

Is Shaenzer done? That walk sandwiching two singles. Makes me think they are on to him and he is going to get pounded soon.

Aklinski runs one down and we go to the 4th. Hope to get some runs and one or two more from Brad.

10 straight balls to start the inning so they pull the pitcher Saalfrank. Thought they said they were bringing in Freddie Krueger. Hope they were kidding. We may get killed.

11 straight balls now. They finally get a strike. Headrick calls it generous. Shinn does his job and sacs them both into scoring position. Kessler now up.

Runners on 2nd and 3rd after Shinn's sacrifice. Kessler is up. and hits a deep sacrifice fly to score a run.

Kessler puts one on the warning track and everyone moves up and UK scores a run to make it 2-0!

Can Aklisnki stop his skid? Battling pretty well. Ground rule double!!!! He really battled well and hit a fastball down the middle. Is this field pretty large? Seems awfully deep in centerfield.

Aklinski looking for a hit. He draws a full count. Pretty sure Aklinski didnt get a hit last weekend. He finally gets one!!! Ground rule double!!

UK up 3-0

Can Aklisnki stop his skid? Battling pretty well. Ground rule double!!!! He really battled well and hit a fastball down the middle. Is this field pretty large? Seems awfully deep in centerfield.

Headrick said it is big and plays that way. One of the bigger parks we have played in this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT