ADVERTISEMENT

Keldon Johnson is....

IMO he is the 2nd best overall basketball player in the class. RJ is the best. Zion is a monster but he can jump basically thats it . He is wreck trying to handle a ball with a real guard guarding him , he never posts up and his J isn't very good . He physically is a monster but his game overall isn't impressive. RJ , KJ , Little , Grimes those are dudes with mad overall game . Quickley and Grimes are the 2 best pg in the class as Jones is overrated big time IMO .

I like what I see from this kid a lot, but I’ve learned to never expect anything until you’ve seen them play in college. It really is a whole different game. Let’s hope he ends up being special as he definitely has the potential. Really liked how he stepped up and wanted to guard Barrett at the end of the McD’s game when it was close and shut him down for the win.

I’ll admit he has a warrior attitude and I guess just to list my concerns. He isn’t very quick laterally to guard on the perimeter. His shot is very delayed (like SGA, but not as accurate). He can turn into a great college player at UK but has work to do. Excited to have him on attitude and work ethic alone. I get the MKG comparison but MKG had WAY more fast twitch abilities. This is only my opinion and I hope KJ is the next coming of T. Prince.

DTmh7MtUQAEv8wR-800x450.jpg

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
IMO he is the 2nd best overall basketball player in the class. RJ is the best. Zion is a monster but he can jump basically thats it . He is wreck trying to handle a ball with a real guard guarding him , he never posts up and his J isn't very good . He physically is a monster but his game overall isn't impressive. RJ , KJ , Little , Grimes those are dudes with mad overall game . Quickley and Grimes are the 2 best pg in the class as Jones is overrated big time IMO .
Only watched the McDonald's highlights it never showed Quickly score. Was a bit dissapointed in that and KJ lack of defense. More than a few highlights were on KJ getting scored on because he didn't close out at all or barely jogged up the court. I miss the days when we had 6 guys dominating this game.

Only watched the McDonald's highlights it never showed Quickly score. Was a bit dissapointed in that and KJ lack of defense. More than a few highlights were on KJ getting scored on because he didn't close out at all or barely jogged up the court. I miss the days when we had 6 guys dominating this game.
They really don’t play defense in these sorts of games. But I do miss those days as well.

He shot two free throws and hit one, so he will fit right in

They really don’t play defense in these sorts of games. But I do miss those days as well.
i know, and Cal will have them doing better i just want our guys to represent well in these events. Anyword on if Zion is badly injured? I dont wish il will but i can say im glad it was a dookie and not our guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT