ADVERTISEMENT

Karma for Oscar Bashing

It doesn't matter if you wanted him back(I did) or to leave. He wasn't coming back. It was time for him to move on and start to provide for his family for the next hopefully 10-12-15 seasons.

I Do miss the BIG O.
Guess I'll miss the ol' CCC eventually.
Sad really. Id rather he went out with a championship. Not like this. Rather not think about it.
Its almost tear worthy seeing him go down like this.
Wish youd got the perfect season man.
You gotta go now CCC.. It is what it is.

so the Cats just got a 100 dropped on them on back to back loss and this is the post you make? Lmao! 🤣

We were 1-2 in the NCAA tournament with him. And his lack of defense would have fit right in...don't kid yourself.

Oscar would make us better defensively by virtue of his defensive rebounding skill alone. We are trash defending the ball no matter who is in the game.

Last year it was Oscar csnt defend and Reeves chokes in bjg games…some fans are dumbasses

It’s clear Cal won’t scheme for a crap and a roster of guys like Livingston Edwards wheeler …heavy min for guys like Toppin Bradshaw are the player problems.

But it’s always been the coach that is coaching and roster building that has been rhe problem…not our better players

Reactions: Fox2monk
At this point the team could have Marcus Smart and Rudy Gobert and it wouldn't make a difference

Reactions: fatguy87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT