Kansas next year….

Nov 15, 2017
Kansas will probably sign two more players but there roster as of now is

Hunter/Braun
Kj Adams/M Adams
Timberlake/Kamari
Morris/Johnson
Harris/elmarco

Out of these ten players three of which will probably play very minimal. Braun Kamari and Johnson. A front line of hunter and kj adams will be a load. Their back court of Harris morris Timberlake and elmarco looks very talented. How do we match up with them?

Kansas is probably going to go hard after spencer and another wing and knowing Kansas they will get one because they know how to do NIL

No.Cal will get a couple of the scraps that is all that's left in the portal.
there will still be quite a few grad transfers which are still an option
most of the players people post on here and say" Cal missed another one" are basically scrubs

Who the heck is Kamari? I thought I knew KU pretty well. He gonna be any good?

I think he means Jamari McDowell, a 3-star freshman. McDowell and Adams Jr won't play either, just like Braun and Johnson. They have one good bench guy in Elmarko Jackson, although I bet he starts over the great Arterio Morris, who didn't play much as Texas (11 MPG), but is now going to be all-conference, according to KU fans.

I think their roster looks very much like ours IF we were to get Tshiebwe back. Without him, it looks like this:

Harris - Dillingham
Jackson - Wagner
Timberlake - Reeves
Adams - Edwards
Dickinson - Bradshaw

Of course, we would have Onyenso, Sheppard, and Thiero too. They would have Morris and the aforementioned bench. Without Oscar, we certainly need to land a big bodied frontcourt player to help out Bradshaw and Onyenso.

The question is will they win more or less than UK cal needs to get the all time wins record back

I think he means Jamari McDowell, a 3-star freshman. McDowell and Adams Jr won't play either, just like Braun and Johnson. They have one good bench guy in Elmarko Jackson, although I bet he starts over the great Arterio Morris, who didn't play much as Texas (11 MPG), but is now going to be all-conference, according to KU fans.

I think their roster looks very much like ours IF we were to get Tshiebwe back. Without him, it looks like this:

Harris - Dillingham
Jackson - Wagner
Timberlake - Reeves
Adams - Edwards
Dickinson - Bradshaw

Of course, we would have Onyenso, Sheppard, and Thiero too. They would have Morris and the aforementioned bench. Without Oscar, we certainly need to land a big bodied frontcourt player to help out Bradshaw and Onyenso.
Reeves isn’t coming back

Lloyd Braun will be a non factor.
frank costanza seinfeld GIF by HULU

• Haha
Reactions: Wildcats1st
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT