ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas lucks out again....

2015 when UK played Illinois State....
UK shot 46 freethrows
Illinois St. shot 10.

36>33.

Lol. Yes. We totally pay off the refs. Higgins of all people. Who literally every KU fan groans when they find out that he is reffing our games because he's a terrible ref who misses ridiculous calls constantly. We paid him off. Or maybe he just likes us more because our fans don't send him death threats.

I got Higgins number if you need it. You may want to send him a box of chocolates. That was a gift.

Lol. Yes. We totally pay off the refs. Higgins of all people. Who literally every KU fan groans when they find out that he is reffing our games because he's a terrible ref who misses ridiculous calls constantly. We paid him off. Or maybe he just likes us more because our fans don't send him death threats.
You don't sign players who never play for some strange reason(Preston) you don't have players families get loans from agents,you don't have year round legal issues that magically disappear.Maybe you get all those bullshit calls for free,It isn't about one game it is a history of favorable calls that give your team an unfair advantage.The program rivals UNLV in the 90's as far as shady issues,you run a close 2nd to UNC as far as blatant cheating goes. UL and their hookers and paying players is child's play compared to the issues surrounding the KU program.

Reactions: shep21754
KU vs WVU:
KU down 61-53 w/6:28 remaining

KU makes
2 three pointers
2 dunks
And shoots 14/15 from the line (7 total trips)
First 5 min of 2nd half: KU 5/6 from FT
Final 6:28: KU 14/15

44% of KU 2nd half points from FT line

KUrrupt. That is sickening

Reactions: TM2013
Yeah, okay.
d5iRA1B.png

Doc, I saw fouls missed on both sides. I think if you go frame by frame you would find equal number of missed on both sides. The free throws were 14-2 with 4:00 minutes left. If you are a college basketball fan then you would know the style of play that WVU plays. Another poster pointed that in that last 8 or 9 minutes WVU was trying to burn clock and taking only long jump shots while Kansas was pushing the ball into the paint. I know it is very popular on Rupp to blame the Refs, for Kentucky’s losses and other teams’ victory. I would tell you that is a simplistic view of the sport of basketball and one that I do not believe I have seen in your posts. Other? Not so much.

Reactions: cgreen423
12 of those free throws were from two Technical fouls on Huggy and intentional fouls at the end of the game. Hasn’t anyone ever watch a WVU game? Their game is based on holding, grabbing and pushing.

OK. So 23 to 2, in a 4 pt game isn't shafting them? And yes, I know the margin was slightly more, but, it was because of the intentional fouls that you mention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT