ADVERTISEMENT

That LSU Loss Really Sucks Now

One step forward, two steps back.

We will fall back down to earth against Miss St.

Miss St. will want revenge and will play out of their minds and we will be feeling good after this and get caught napping.

Call this team the “Inconsistents.”

Not really. I don't think SEC Tourny seeding matters much and I think on the week we have improved our NCAA tournament seeding standings.

Just have to keep winning.

It matters if you aren't a top 4 seed.

We probably wouldn't win it regardless though.

What really sucks is losing to :

UNCW
Florida
Gonzaga
Tennessee
LSU

what really sucks is having Cal as our coach and having to put up with it year after year with the same results.

And maybe we go on a great historic run to number nine. At any rate, Kentucky needs to move on from Calipari. period.

.... but then again, as my dad said, if the dog hadn't stopped to shit, he'd have caught the rabbit !

Could be one game out and tied for 2nd. Now we need to win the next 3 and hope UT beats Bama. We could be possibly playing UT for the title depending on a few other games. First things first. No bad game against MSU.
Good god, man. Stop. You think we are going to win the rest of our games this season? We aren’t. There is zero evidence to suggest that will happen. Let’s be happy if we can finish in the top 4. That’s actually realistic.

This LSU loss will haunt all year just like the Florida loss will as far as SEC seeding and NCAA seeding goes.

Also cost us any chance to win the SEC regular season title.

Reactions: entropy13
Good god, man. Stop. You think we are going to win the rest of our games this season? We aren’t. There is zero evidence to suggest that will happen. Let’s be happy if we can finish in the top 4. That’s actually realistic.
Glad you can see the future. 3 very winnable games and UK usually plays well on Knoxville. Dont act like it’s not possible. You’re the worst kind of fan.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-McD
If Cats had beaten LSU and Florida like they should have they would be tied for 1st in the SEC at 11-3 and have a path to getting a 2 seed.
Throw in A&M and Wilmington and we are looking at a #1 seed for the ncaa tournament!!!

Could be one game out and tied for 2nd. Now we need to win the next 3 and hope UT beats Bama. We could be possibly playing UT for the title depending on a few other games. First things first. No bad game against MSU.
The Florida game too. Both games should have been W’s. But we did it to ourselves.

Reactions: KyCatFan
What really sucks is losing to :

UNCW
Florida
Gonzaga
Tennessee
LSU

what really sucks is having Cal as our coach and having to put up with it year after year with the same results.

And maybe we go on a great historic run to number nine. At any rate, Kentucky needs to move on from Calipari. period.

.... but then again, as my dad said, if the dog hadn't stopped to shit, he'd have caught the rabbit !
It ridiculous we couldn’t beat Gonzaga at home this year.

Reactions: BigBlueGoo
One step forward, two steps back.

We will fall back down to earth against Miss St.

Miss St. will want revenge and will play out of their minds and we will be feeling good after this and get caught napping.

Call this team the “Inconsistents.”
Incontinence maybe, I mean they constantly shit the bed and leave the fans pissed off..

• Haha
Reactions: bucsrule8872
Losing to LSU stunk. The defensive let down in the second half was infuriating. But you can't ignore the fact that LSU shot 25 free-throws to our 12, and we lost by 1.

Last edited:
We would be 1 game out in the SEC and probably sitting on the precipitous of being a 4 seed in the NCAA tournament. Really frustrating. Dilly made an insane shot and we wasted it just couldn't get that stop.

Really have to worry about close game in the tournament this team has lost too many close games.

Reactions: Fox2monk
It does but can’t cry over spilt milk. Need to keep winning and get a first round SECT bye. I want to see how this team does after playing this well. Do we have a letdown on the road at Miss State?

Glad you can see the future. 3 very winnable games and UK usually plays well on Knoxville. Dont act like it’s not possible. You’re the worst kind of fan.
You are supporting 44 losses in 40 years no sec titles 1 win in the sec and you're calling this poster the worst kind of fan I beg to differ uggh

You are your record, but damn, if a couple bounces or boneheaded decisions go UK’s way this season looks way different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT