ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas loses at home to BYU

Dec 10, 2023
Bob's Country Bunker
It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony GIF - It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony Smh GIFs

It pains me to think this way. But, I think Kansas and UNC winning out helps UK. We’ll have to go on a run and probably make it to SEC Tourn finals to have a chance at a 3 seed.

I’m pulling for UNC to win out. I wouldn’t even mind to be in their region with winner going to Final 4. I like our chances with anyone that wants a track meet!

Check out the guy bitching about how Kansas wasn't getting a fair whistle in the final 8 minutes.

Rock Chalk Blog

@RockChalkBlog
·
33m

Interesting that the way the officials have called this game changed immediately when Mark Pope got angry at them. They're so bad. They're so so so so so so so so so so so so SO bad all the time in all the games!

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss and Fox2monk
Believe it or not, we probably wanted KU to win that game.

We are in the same range as BYU right now, both making a push for (hopefully) what will be an available 3 seed!

Wisconsin lost to a BAD Indiana team tonight, so they should be squarely behind us going forward.

BYU is still behind us but that's a big W.

I want to be a 3 seed with Kansas as our 2. It's all I want.

31 free throws at home and they still lost. I'm afraid the Cheathawks are cooked without McCullar
Bill Self is acting a bit like CCC in regard to McCullar. He says he doesn’t know if he’ll be back this season, but in the next breath says he may play Saturday.

But he also said that if he doesn’t play in the Big 12 tournament, then he will be useless for the NCAA tournament. So their season could be over.

Bill Self is acting a bit like CCC in regard to McCullar. He says he doesn’t know if he’ll be back this season, but in the next breath says he may play Saturday.

But he also said that if he doesn’t play in the Big 12 tournament, then he will be useless for the NCAA tournament. So their season could be over.
Damn shame. DAMN DAMN SHAME.

Believe it or not, we probably wanted KU to win that game.

We are in the same range as BYU right now, both making a push for (hopefully) what will be an available 3 seed!

Wisconsin lost to a BAD Indiana team tonight, so they should be squarely behind us going forward.

BYU is still behind us but that's a big W.

I want to be a 3 seed with Kansas as our 2. It's all I want.
I’d love to see KU fall to a three. Would love it. I hope they lose every game.

I guarantee we hear “but they’re without one of their key players” on gameday & then move up to the #1 2 seed or something stupid like that. We haven’t had our entire team this season lol, our injuries last way longer than usual unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT