ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas loses at home to BYU

me thinking about all that NIL money they paid to Hunter Dickinson

14f7fb15d9d769c97eed3c2b8ce0a349.gif

What a big douchebag Dickinson is!! I have thought Pope should be a candidate for a couple years now. Super intelligent, great people person and understands KY tradition. I think he needs a good NCAA tournament run to move up in the conversation though.

Reactions: the stat man
How long is he expected to be out?
Based on what KU fans are saying on their message board and on Twitter, he could be out for the year. There's rumors of a rift between Self and McCullar because he wants to shut it down for the rest of the year to protect his draft stock and doesn't want to play hurt/potentially get hurt worse

Based on what KU fans are saying on their message board and on Twitter, he could be out for the year. There's rumors of a rift between Self and McCullar because he wants to shut it down for the rest of the year to protect his draft stock and doesn't want to play hurt/potentially get hurt worse
Maybe the rest of the team will decide to do likewise, there are plenty of cars that need to be kicked and people to assault

• Haha
Reactions: westerncat
KU is trash hope they lose out. Mark Pope is doing a great job at BYU and will be an easy underdog team to pull for in the Big Dance. Knowing the NCAA I hope KY isn’t paired up with them in a bracket

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Just realized UK is only 4 games ahead of Kansas for the all-time wins lead. Losing it again so quickly after the probation / vacated wins gave it back to UK would be a bit sad to see. Always glad to see KU lose. Thanks for helping out the program, Coach Pope!

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT