ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Game Predictions

Sep 30, 2017
What do you all think will happen Tuesday night?... Will it be our 3rd loss in a row to the Jayhawks, or will our young team put it all together for an upset?

Bill+Self+John+Calipari+Kentucky+v+Kansas+Qj9Rj-PUhDyl.jpg

Give me KU by twelve points. UK is simply too inconsistent with no visible on court leadership at the moment. They will need to grow throughout the season and find themselves.

Reactions: Blueaz
Hate to say it but I don't see much chance of keeping it close at this stage. Just hope that the kids play hard and give it their best shot.

Reactions: Blueaz
Don’t know if it’ll qualify as a prison rape, but there stands a chance of us getting Harvey Weinsteined. Hoping I’m wrong.

#Metoo

CJ.jpg

Last edited:
Unlike KU we havent hit our ceiling. Much different outcome 5 months from now. Kansas is all about the 3 cause thats all their offense relies on. We can hold KU to 35 percent or under from 3s and we stop missing easy inside baskets, UK has a very good chance for a positive result. Honestly, if we dont lose by double digits that is a testament to this team's fight.

I love the timing of this game.
Ku is good but not great. They will be a challenge and our guys will need
To grow up in this game. Love the fight in all our guys. Sure they are young but they are talented and fighters.
Looking forward to
This one.

I think that Knox and Washington are going to have big games.

We'll learn a lot about the team on Tuesday.

I think we'll play better than most on here do.

UK 76
KU 73

I think Kansas wins, they have an experienced back court and we had trouble keeping Vermont's guards in front of us. It's to early to expect Kentucky to win this game starting five freshmen, hope I'm wrong.

I agree with katwest ^^^., having such a young, inexperienced team going up against a very talented AND experienced team, at this early point in the season, does not bode well, IMHO.

I'm sure I'll get blasted by a few on here, but that's OK, anyone who knows me knows I bleed KENTUCKY BLUE. I'll be honest, I just don't like having to rely on freshmen every season, at least not to the extent that we are this season. I fully realize this is a product of the OAD, and Cal is bringing in terrific players every year, but we simply don't have guys who have been through the "wars", the guys who can lead and settle a young team down when it's needed most.

Yeah, I'm also a product of the old school, a time when each team had a balance of youth and upper classmen, and I miss that. I miss not seeing the young guys develop and grow from one year to the next and not having to be thrust into a role of starter from day one.

We have a ton of talent on this team, and I love my Cats no matter the make up of the team, I just wish we were able, somehow, to be in the position of having a few upper classmen on each team.

That said, and because of it, I just don't foresee us beating a talented and experienced team like KU, not in November anyway.

Like I said, blast away if it makes you feel better, but you won't find a bigger Kentucky fan than myself, and I hope our beloved Cats can find a way to gel and beat the Chokehawks tomorrow.

85-71 or something close.

UK can't guard and too often has trouble scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT