ADVERTISEMENT

Kadary Richmond

What is it about Duke. Their coach is average at best IMO. Recruits high but on floor coaching ho hum.

Nike Ardanın Amk GIF - Nike Ardanın Amk GIFs

Duke has the brand thanks to K and ESPN. The coaching tree is there too and they just had the number 1 recruiting haul and top 3 last season so good promotion.

Reactions: mattrudd
Thank you baby Jesus, I made a thread on this yesterday! He’s definitely a dude I wanna snag. All big east guard, NBA prospect.
Ugo rated higher at 60 than Richmond on this mock draft board. Richmond rated 114. Wells rated at #65 All outside the second round. To me that would indicate a return to college.
2024 Mock Draft

Reactions: Fox2monk
Duke has the brand thanks to K and ESPN. The coaching tree is there too and they just had the number 1 recruiting haul and top 3 last season so good promotion.

Also Nike, Adam Silver, and CBS. Duke has a lot of people on their side greasing the wheels.

Reactions: Catfan2226
Is Richmond a 1 or 2? Noticed he gets a lot of assists so assume he handles the ball a lot. Butler a one, if we got Richmond would they play together or would Butler back him up? Hopefully we get Mahaney this weekend to give us another offensive player in the backcourt.

What's the latest on Kadary Richmond ? Has Coach Pope been in contact with him ? Are we in the running for him ?

You know, some of these guys in the portal may be realizing the the U.K. Wildcats are going to be really good in 2024-25, and one or two of them may lower the price a bit, so they can join in the fun !
Go 'Cats ! ! !
You will never convince a lot of these clowns on here that this could happen. Most are on the window ledge right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT