ADVERTISEMENT

JVC Worried About THE Program😡

Should be in Lexington fixing his dog shit program or out recruiting transfers. No more free time Mr One and Out.
My first thought was I wonder who is on the West Coast that they are out there recruiting.
Maybe I'm wrong, but to assume either way is dumb.

I am not defending Cal. So over him. But he absolutely DOES NOT look 80. Really? Maybe over weight. Out of shape but he looks his age with stress on his face.
Exaggeration? Yes. But the dude looks old to me. He is 65, so I guess that's relevant. But sheesh, just looks old, tired, and stressed.

Reactions: Bill Teaby
No, what you posted is utter nonsense. Why would you trash someone here who is a UK fan?
I didn't trash anyone. I just care more about the opinions of the people I mentioned, in that context, than I do about what a lot of posters on here are putting out, trashing everything about my team. Get over it. Life will go on.

Nobody is happy about how this season played out but I don't think many here are qualified to take Cal's place, nor have a real influence in that regard. So, right now, it's loaded with bashers of my lifelong team and they might think differently, but they are hurting our team more than helping anything, in any way.

What portal transfer or recruit wants to come here if they read this place? Huh? Butthurt? Me too but it's time to move ahead and things could be a lot worse than some act like they are.

Reactions: Usleepy-2vs7
I’ll believe Calipari is changing when I see him lose about 50 pounds, dye his hair and be wearing a whistle around his neck. This guy looks like he’s sitting waiting for the prunes to do their work so he can cleanse himself. Has a 60 year old dude ever looked more 80 ish?

This!!!!! Folks need to covering JVC's A$$.
Mr "1 and OUT " could not have said it any better

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

I’ll believe Calipari is changing when I see him lose about 50 pounds, dye his hair and be wearing a whistle around his neck. This guy looks like he’s sitting waiting for the prunes to do their work so he can cleanse himself. Has a 60 year old dude ever looked more 80 ish?
The job has taken a toll on him no doubt, after Covid he’s looked bad. His record has looked the same.

People are such losers on here. He’s in PHX for the Final Four and to support Reeves tonight.

Stop being douchebags.
I guess he can say he's been to another final four then, huh? Lol.

Looks miserable and washed up for sure... To be fair a single still shot isn't fair... Ur right. Also to be fair this pic looks like he's made UK basketball 🏀 look. So this is a poster pic for next season. Print it.

It's awesome as hell seeing "fans" having fun at the expense of our program. Yeah, just awesome! We are blessed to have so many HOF fans to set things on the right path while being so positive about our future and out future prospects.

Lets just set things straight here for a minute...

We have a HOF coach...agree or not

a 2nd in the nation rated class of freshmen coming in(as of now)
several uncommitted players from this very good offensive team that may well return. In fact, to the point that it makes it difficult to recruit over them, at this time.

and we were one of the top offensive teams in the nation this year.

We don't need a makeover of the team. We need a makeover of the fan base that can't see the glass as being half full for next year, rather than tearing down everything positive this team has going for it.

I'm tired of the negative bs and I wish the true fans would step up and run these punk kids off that have zero foresight.

In their respect, these things come with maturity, something lacking on here desperately of late!

Nobody is happy, trust me on that! But trust me on this too...the answer ain't on here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT