ADVERTISEMENT

JVC Worried About THE Program😡

It's awesome as hell seeing "fans" having fun at the expense of our program. Yeah, just awesome! We are blessed to have so many HOF fans to set things on the right path while being so positive about our future and out future prospects.

Lets just set things straight here for a minute...

We have a HOF coach...agree or not

a 2nd in the nation rated class of freshmen coming in(as of now)
several uncommitted players from this very good offensive team that may well return. In fact, to the point that it makes it difficult to recruit over them, at this time.

and we were one of the top offensive teams in the nation this year.

We don't need a makeover of the team. We need a makeover of the fan base that can't see the glass as being half full for next year, rather than tearing down everything positive this team has going for it.

I'm tired of the negative bs and I wish the true fans would step up and run these punk kids off that have zero foresight.

In their respect, these things come with maturity, something lacking on here desperately of late!

Nobody is happy, trust me on that! But trust me on this too...the answer ain't on here!

If you want to set something straight, all one needs to do is examine Calipari's record and complete lack of coaching acumen/accomplishments since his lifetime contract signing.

Damn right!!! His lazy ass should be home working on who's coming or going!!
Man not even 2 weeks and these people are back to loving them some Cal and forgiving him that didn’t take them long… I will never forgive him and never like him again… I agree he needs to be back in Lexington and righting this ship but another finger in the air to the fan base and Mitch the Moron. Cal doesn’t give 2 $hits about doing what’s right for UK and everyone that loves UK knows this….

If you want to set something straight, all one needs to do is examine Calipari's record and complete lack of coaching acumen/accomplishments since his lifetime contract signing.
You're replying to one of THE worst posters on this site. I blocked him after coming across a post of his today. He can't possibly be a UK fan.

Reactions: catben
It's awesome as hell seeing "fans" having fun at the expense of our program. Yeah, just awesome! We are blessed to have so many HOF fans to set things on the right path while being so positive about our future and out future prospects.

several uncommitted players from this very good offensive team that may well return. In fact, to the point that it makes it difficult to recruit over them, at this time.

We don't need a makeover of the team. We need a makeover of the fan base that can't see the glass as being half full for next year, rather than tearing down everything positive this team has going for it.

I'm tired of the negative bs and I wish the true fans would step up and run these punk kids off that have zero foresight.

In their respect, these things come with maturity, something lacking on here desperately of late!

Nobody is happy, trust me on that! But trust me on this too...the answer ain't on here!
LOL. You're such a clown. What the hell is a true fan? You literally have UK=NBA in your name. Get out of here dude. When Cal leaves please follow him to his new team or back to your NBA subreddit.

Ok Brad. You’ve convinced me….🤓

4b08c138-fae8-4422-85b0-ef4ab6ff4cb0_text.gif

Sitting by one of the best point guards we’ve had here, watching his former teammate who is an NBA superstar. Cal sat both of these guys so he could try to improve the Harrison twins draft status.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I didn't trash anyone. I just care more about the opinions of the people I mentioned, in that context, than I do about what a lot of posters on here are putting out, trashing everything about my team. Get over it. Life will go on.

Nobody is happy about how this season played out but I don't think many here are qualified to take Cal's place, nor have a real influence in that regard. So, right now, it's loaded with bashers of my lifelong team and they might think differently, but they are hurting our team more than helping anything, in any way.

What portal transfer or recruit wants to come here if they read this place? Huh? Butthurt? Me too but it's time to move ahead and things could be a lot worse than some act like they are.
No recruit is reading this board to decide whether to be a Cat. Not one.

Keep the heat on CBS. He did this to himself. He needs to be dogged until he leaves.

No recruit is reading this board to decide whether to be a Cat. Not one.

Keep the heat on CBS. He did this to himself. He needs to be dogged until he leaves.
If you don't think this and other social media from UK fans is used by opponents in recruiting you are wrong. I'm certain coaches are showing potential recruits, either from high school or the portal, UK fans' negative social media posts as evidence why a kid wouldn't want to come to Kentucky and deal with not only the pressure of being a student athlete, but having all of the fans complain over how much you play if you aren't either scoring 20 points a game or are from Kentucky.

You’re hilarious, enough with the best of class or 2nd best crap. He always has talent that’s never been the problem. The problem is he can’t do sh$t with it.

It's a random picture. I get it, Cal is failing, but c'mon guys.
Get used to it. You can't start a thread about tornados on campus without people using it as a forum to bash Cal. We all get the dispute. Tons of people hate Cal now. Some don't. But does every conversating here have to denegrate into a fight about John Calipari?

Get used to it. You can't start a thread about tornados on campus without people using it as a forum to bash Cal. We all get the dispute. Tons of people hate Cal now. Some don't. But does every conversating here have to denegrate into a fight about John Calipari?

Just the nature of the beast, IMO. Cal has been failing for 4 years now. Never wanted to see it end this way. Still love the dude, just wish he would talk to the fans again. That would help so much. Looking more and more like he won't. Here we are.

Reactions: Zissou87
Most Coaches/Staffs go to the Final Four for several conventions and coaching related events where they discuss things in the game. It's a great networking event as well.
Not to hijack but I'm just genuinely interested, when did you get into the scene? Start hanging around coaches, coaching yourself, traveling to see upcoming talent etc? You're always informative in your posts and have actual breakdowns of it all. You explain the inner-workings of things most of us aren't sure of.

I thoroughly enjoy your posts and I've just wondered for a while how it all came to be.

The short version of course.

LOL. You're such a clown. What the hell is a true fan? You literally have UK=NBA in your name. Get out of here dude. When Cal leaves please follow him to his new team or back to your NBA subreddit.
21,000 messages on an internet forum...Impressive!
I'll bet you have quite the resume. Ever had a job?

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I’ll believe Calipari is changing when I see him lose about 50 pounds, dye his hair and be wearing a whistle around his neck. This guy looks like he’s sitting waiting for the prunes to do their work so he can cleanse himself. Has a 60 year old dude ever looked more 80 ish?
Why does he have to dye his hair

You are right. We should be talking about our final four game this weekend. Oh wait. NM.
will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

True fans?

Not a fan of Cal’s coaching lately, but what did you want him wearing? A Suns jersey with Booker on the back?
There's a wide delta between a sports coat and a jersey.

But hey, at least he's not 45-55 and wearing that flat bill like the tool behind him. Goodness.

That pic just makes me laugh all the way around.

Cal is in Phoenix for the Final Four like virtually every D1 head coach and most assistants and staff. Matt Jones sure knows how to rouse the rabble.

He is also receiving a John Wooden legends of coaching award. I’m sure Matt Jones didn’t give full context and got the desired results he was looking for, fake outrage.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
Your mom.
Lol! Good for you and her, since she's 82 years old. You must be too young to have a job. Or, let me guess...graphics designer. That seems to be a really popular gig listed by a lot of young people today that don't hold an actual job or purpose in life yet.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT