ADVERTISEMENT

Justified

Like Yellowstone but I’m growing tired of one of the characters.

The daughter?....me too...nothing about her likeable at all
Yeah. Don’t want to spoil for anyone that hasn’t watched. I’m not a fan of making someone a whipping boy or perpetual loser either.

Yeah, that show jumped the shark about halfway through. They tried too hard to make it better.
I thought Sutter tried making his wife the star of the show. Way too much Gemma, not enough about the club.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Yeah. Don’t want to spoil for anyone that hasn’t watched. I’m not a fan of making someone a whipping boy or perpetual loser either.
She is too over the top for me.....nobody would put up with her mouth or actions all the time....rather she be written off the show for my part

Reactions: JDHoss
She is too over the top for me.....nobody would put up with her mouth or actions all the time....rather she be written off the show for my part
I'm in the same boat. People are getting capped left and right and buried, yet she can get away with that?

Told my wife that somebody needed to put her out of her misery. I was hoping Rip had enough of her shit and would take her to the train station. I didn't expect them to match the amazing first episode of the season, but things really went downhill with Jimmy's story and Kayce sitting out there in the wilderness. Those just seemed to be time fillers.

Knowing this is the same team that did SoA you see the character similarities. Beth is this shows Gemma. I'm going to assume by the series end she will do something she can't come back from and one of the leading men will have to whack their own family for her sins. The way Jax had to do Gemma. Someone inside the family will pop her because she gave them no choice.

Knowing this is the same team that did SoA you see the character similarities. Beth is this shows Gemma. I'm going to assume by the series end she will do something she can't come back from and one of the leading men will have to whack their own family for her sins. The way Jax had to do Gemma. Someone inside the family will pop her because she gave them no choice.
I hope so...her character is nauseating

Told my wife that somebody needed to put her out of her misery. I was hoping Rip had enough of her shit and would take her to the train station. I didn't expect them to match the amazing first episode of the season, but things really went downhill with Jimmy's story and Kayce sitting out there in the wilderness. Those just seemed to be time fillers.
Some shows have some episodes that are time fillers but IMO a show with only 10 episodes in a season shouldn't really have that 5-6 episodes that are time fillers and this season seemed to have that. The whole season was a disappointment overall and the finally was a total letdown.

The most disappointing thing about it was being filmed in California it has no scenes, outside of the pilot which was filmed in Pennsylvania, that resemble eastern KY. Also the references of going from Lexington to Harlan in 30 minutes was laughable to anyone that knows KY at all. I still liked the show however.

The most disappointing thing about it was being filmed in California it has no scenes, outside of the pilot which was filmed in Pennsylvania, that resemble eastern KY. Also the references of going from Lexington to Harlan in 30 minutes was laughable to anyone that knows KY at all. I still liked the show however.
Yeah, I know. It was like it was fiction or something.

#Raylanisreal

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss
Yeah, I know. It was like it was fiction or something.

#Raylanisreal
If I watch Star Wars I expect some unbelievable stuff but how lazy is it to write a script saying it's a 30 minute drive from Lexington to Harlan? It's almost like there isn't any way to use something like, oh I don't know Google Maps, to see how long of a drive that actually is. I mean that would be way too hard to do apparently.

Yeah, I laugh at that as well as the Jamaican church in the pilot. The actors were pretty great though. I think anything with Dewey Crowe was as good as it gets to represent an Eastern Kentucky criminal. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Rockford
If I watch Star Wars I expect some unbelievable stuff but how lazy is it to write a script saying it's a 30 minute drive from Lexington to Harlan? It's almost like there isn't any way to use something like, oh I don't know Google Maps, to see how long of a drive that actually is. I mean that would be way too hard to do apparently.
It must be incredibly disappointing for a realtor trying to sell a house near Tates Creek Road if the buyers are from out of state and huge fans of Justified.

"I thought everything happened on Tates Creek road? You telling me this isn't a bustling metropolis of entertainment and exciting crime?"

Yeah, I laugh at that as well as the Jamaican church in the pilot. The actors were pretty great though. I think anything with Dewey Crowe was as good as it gets to represent an Eastern Kentucky criminal. 😆
I remember one time where Dewey was talking about his family being from Corbin and then said he had never been out of the state. Like Corbin isn't on the state line. 😂

I remember one time where Dewey was talking about his family being from Corbin and then said he had never been out of the state. Like Corbin isn't on the state line. 😂
It's still fiction. Do what you have to do to make a good story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT