ADVERTISEMENT

Just Maybe Cal knows

NIL at work. Did not worry guys. NIL is good for KY. No, really. I read it right here. Just pony up another half mill for Oscar. 1/4 mill each for Livingston and Reeves and we can git’er done.

Wait, y’all didn’t blow this money on new PlayStations right?

Recruiting and player decisions no longer work how they used to. This is semipro now. Live it. Forget Cal and recruiting. It’s about MONEY!!!
So.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Do you think Aaron bradshaw is good enough to where cal can recruit other positions in the front court because he promised bradshaw the 4 spot. The answer is no, bradshaw is not good enough for guarentees and in a ideal world cal could recruit more 4s and make bradshaw compete. Kentucky reaching is telling these guys hey we might have a opening but your gonna have to wait, some strategy there man. They have gone after two guys and gotten beat
NBA scouts are really high on Bradshaw. He is considered to be the best big in this year's class of recruits. Before you start complaining about the NBA, my point is he is very talented. We don't know that he will struggle this year.
Cal could also add a grad transfer to back Bradshaw up. You have no idea what Cal's plans are. Has Cal ever tried to play a whole season with only 7 players on the roster? I sincerely doubt it. I 'm simply not going to have a panic attack when we have no idea what the entire roster is going to be this year.

If he knew that he wouldn’t have gone after dicksinson like they did and he wouldn’t have flown out to LA to watch Livingston do a draft workout and talk to klutch. He grasping for air at this point
If he didn’t try… you would just say he is lazy and doesn’t care.

So I think the pedestrian approach is to throw the coach under the bus and whine a lot. On a practical note, go figure. Invest and patronize large scale NIL backers, perhaps. More effective than randomly slinging the same couple of turds at the coach.

If he didn’t try… you would just say he is lazy and doesn’t care.
Or and here me out if he was actually doing the roster construction right he wouldn’t have had to do those things, but because of poor choices made he had to go all in on hunter Dickinson, and he had to go out to LA, it’s good he did go to La it shows he understands some what’s going on

Last edited:
Reactions: bookerfan66
NBA scouts are really high on Bradshaw. He is considered to be the best big in this year's class of recruits. Before you start complaining about the NBA, my point is he is very talented. We don't know that he will struggle this year.
Cal could also add a grad transfer to back Bradshaw up. You have no idea what Cal's plans are. Has Cal ever tried to play a whole season with only 7 players on the roster? I sincerely doubt it. I 'm simply not going to have a panic attack when we have no idea what the entire roster is going to be this year.
I don’t complain about the NBA I like the nba, but bradshaw ain’t what a lot people think he is gonna be. People thinking he is a shot blocker are in for a rude awakening and that he is some kind of floor spacer are also in for a rude awakening

So I think the pedestrian approach is to throw the coach under the bus and whine a lot. On a practical note, go figure. Invest and patronize large scale NIL backers, perhaps. More effective than randomly slinging the same couple of turds at the coach.
The coach has thrown himself under the bus...he shat the bed long before Covid or NIL

9-16 - let's see you polish that turd, I know you have an asinine response ready to roll off the gills... [laughing]

• Haha
Reactions: JerseyCat84
Who else should get the blame? Cal builds the roster, cal draws up the shit offense, and cal puts them in every position they are in

This out of the blue super elite recruiting class is the only thing saving Cal right now.. If it doesn't work then it's over..
The only thing that is saving Cal is that super elite lifetime contract.

No other coach would still have a job at a blue blood program with his record over the past 3 years and neither would Cal without that stupid contract MB awarded him.

This out of the blue super elite recruiting class is the only thing saving Cal right now.. If it doesn't work then it's over..

I wish you were right but even if we poop the bed again this coming year, Cal will still be here the following. Don’t get excited over something that won’t happen.

Reactions: cathouse
I wish you were right but even if we poop the bed again this coming year, Cal will still be here the following. Don’t get excited over something that won’t happen.
You are so right.
Cal has nowhere to go and certainly no reason to leave.

He is milking that cash cow contract until it expires.

Who else should get the blame? Cal builds the roster, cal draws up the shit offense, and cal puts them in every position they are in
Roster built by NIL these days. With the lack of fundamentals, we haven’t run an offense as intended till February. Of course small minds need scapegoats, so
Please yourself

The coach has thrown himself under the bus...he shat the bed long before Covid or NIL

9-16 - let's see you polish that turd, I know you have an asinine response ready to roll off the gills... [laughing]
Sure. COVID hell that year for young teams. I thought everyone knew that that wasn’t a total moron. Oops..

Roster built by NIL these days. With the lack of fundamentals, we haven’t run an offense as intended till February. Of course small minds need scapegoats, so
Please yourself
The small minds, you mean nba scouts who tell us how shit Kentuckys offense is every year and how they don’t know how to evaluate Kentucky players because they know they aren’t seeing the real Verision of the player in CALs offense. Roster built by nil when numerous other teams are making NIL work and using it to get players. Of course small minds will make up excuses for cal instead of looking in the mirror at what the program is becoming.
Please yourself

The small minds, you mean nba scouts who tell us how shit Kentuckys offense is every year and how they don’t know how to evaluate Kentucky players because they know they aren’t seeing the real Verision of the player in CALs offense. Roster built by nil when numerous other teams are making NIL work and using it to get players. Of course small minds will make up excuses for cal instead of looking in the mirror at what the program is becoming.
Please yourself
Really? All I’ve seen is KY doesn’t run an NBA style offense. So you want fan candy instead of consistency. Jack threes while shooting 15% LOL!!!

Really? All I’ve seen is KY doesn’t run an NBA style offense. So you want fan candy instead of consistency. Jack threes while shooting 15% LOL!!!
I don’t want all 3s. I want spacing and not 2 guys on the perimeter and a pg who can’t shoot, while doing dribble drive motion and handoffs predicated on beating your man off the dribble then having no driving lanes because every team in the world knows Kentucky barley runs anything to get shooters open and will have a guy camped in the paint

Reactions: CatPhight
Who recruited those shooters Bass, who sets the offense to clog those lanes? [laughing]
Who was rejoicing at every class we got? Who got all giddy watching highlight films of players against no talent. Who is ultimately responsible for spacing on the court? If you answered Calipari to any of those, you proved exactly what I’m saying. You are looking for a scapegoat in a game you are incapable of playing.

Who was rejoicing at every class we got? Who got all giddy watching highlight films of players against no talent. Who is ultimately responsible for spacing on the court? If you answered Calipari to any of those, you proved exactly what I’m saying. You are looking for a scapegoat in a game you are incapable of playing.
FOS as usual...your daddy get's $9 mill a year, with no responsibilities...[roll]
alQJrgC.png

That’s sick. You hate KY so bad you have to dig up dead people to get your insults in on actual fans?
Laugh. Your Daddy's not dead, he fell asleep watching Halfpint fishing...

Here comes Bassy with the hate word again - you're the fan basher gills for brains.

Once again, your small mouth bass brain can't differentiate between a coach and a program...

You got a little something on your chin.

That Oscar, Reeves and Livingston are coming back, don't be surprised, Im sure he has better knowledge of this than anyone else, and for the record I think he is a horrible in game coach, one of the worst to adjust to the game
He’s also been horrible at managing rosters . At least since WWW lost interest in “influencing “ kids on their college decisions.

I think Livingston comes back, Oscar is gone and Reeves is 50/50. Livingston isn't getting drafted and he can't transfer without sitting out a year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT