ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burks/Big Z!!

Man Cal has some decisions to make. It’s the time of year we usually shorten the roster but Burks, Z, Bradshaw, and Edwards all showed me something tonight.
At minimum, Tre now has some competition and can’t be laying eggs like he did the past two games. He’s one of the biggest factors in both Ls

Man Cal has some decisions to make. It’s the time of year we usually shorten the roster but Burks, Z, Bradshaw, and Edwards all showed me something tonight.
At minimum, Tre now has some competition and can’t be laying eggs like he did the past two games. He’s one of the biggest factors in both Ls
He can't afford to shorten the roster, more bodies, more experience, more better

Stephen Hawking stunk it up too.

• Haha
Reactions: DCFseattle
Amazing game from both of them!

We are just a better team when they are on the floor.

Burks' activity, hustle, defense, rebounding, etc. etc.

We are just better with him on the floor IMO, it's wild.
I thought Burks proved that early in the year but as usual Cal plants him on the bench. He gave us so many good minutes early in the year.

Nice to see others step up, but Mitchell was hampered by his back the last 2 games.

Nice to see others step up, but Mitchell was hampered by his back the last 2 games.
I missed that. Have been watching games on mute. Glad there was a reason and not just indifference (which is what it appeared to be, fair or not)

I don’t care about “shortening the rotation”. How about using it to our advantage, maximizing our team and having little to no drop off when we go to the bench. Isn’t that a novel ****ing concept! Excuse my language….

I don’t care about “shortening the rotation”. How about using it to our advantage, maximizing our team and having little to no drop off when we go to the bench. Isn’t that a novel ****ing concept! Excuse my language….
Exactly, we have some dudes who can give good minutes. If guys are hurt, use them. Mitchell was ass the last 2 games because he was hurt.

Reactions: Midway Cat
I’m with you. I don’t think it should be a hard and fast rule but dynamic based on the roster. We still have some time to tinker and see if some of these breakout games were flukes Or sustainable

Reactions: RunninRichie

We are just better with him on the floor IMO, it's

Burks really played well. I hope Cal can get him to come back next year.

Big Z did great too and as I said on a couple threads earlier today this is the week to get Big Z some PT. I think he plays really well Saturday against the Zags.

Burks defense is worlds ahead of Mitchell’s. Rebounding is probably close. The biggest benefit from Mitchell is his ability to stretch the floor. But I loved Burks tonight.

Reactions: RunninRichie

Proud of all of them, they all gave something tonight and played hard. My only hope is Burks doesn’t turn into another Hopkins situation. He should be in the rotation along with big z

Glad to see Edwards have a good game but he got zero boards in 20 minutes. Burks had 5 in 15. Edwards doesn’t bring to the table what this team needs but Burks does. Burks would be a great 12-15 minute per game player for us I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT