ADVERTISEMENT

Johnell Davis

Mr troll,care to revise your bullshit statement
Why in the hell would I?
You look really silly and stupid now, don't you.

Maybe you should create a new troll account now that you've lost all credibility.

Quick! Create a new account and embarrass yourself with that one too, silly clown boy! 🤣 😅
I’m glad you and the rest of the ones with your heads in the sand are pounding your chest over getting role players. Until we actually get some difference makers (Davis/Richmond, probably Smith/Osobor) everything I said was right.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
Why in the hell would I?

I’m glad you and the rest of the ones with your heads in the sand are pounding your chest over getting role players. Until we actually get some difference makers (Davis/Richmond, probably Smith/Osobor) everything I said was right.
You're either a terrible fan or no fan at all. You seem giddy at the idea of UK missing on some primary targets. It's no wonder either. You created an account in February and you've been a trash-level poster ever since.

You'll disappear when UK's resurgence takes complete form. Or you'll just show up with a new user name and play the role of another filth-level poster.

Lol Roach was their top pg target and don’t even try to say he wasn’t. And of course they contacted all 3 as soon as they hit the portal. They’ve contacted every other kid who’s hit the portal.

You strike me as the type of dude who wakes up and pisses in his own coffee just to have something to bitch about that day.

Nothing but bitching, whining, goalpost shifting and negativity from you since Boss Hawg slinked on down to Fayetteville.

Every player who has reportedly wanted a bunch of money or tried to up the bidding has been turned away. Mahaney was the latest. He came back to UK wanting them to match or beat UConns offer and Pope wouldn’t.
Maybe Pope has better players in mind. We don't need to outbid everyone. If Pope wanted him, it sounds like he would have chosen UK if we matched. Not worried

Maybe Pope has better players in mind. We don't need to outbid everyone. If Pope wanted him, it sounds like he would have chosen UK if we matched. Not worried
Oh I agree with Mahaney. I’m glad Pope didn’t try to outbid UConn for him. I don’t think he would have been that good here. I definitely wish he would have tried to outbid Baylor for Roach though.

Reactions: RunninRichie
You're either a terrible fan or no fan at all. You seem giddy at the idea of UK missing on some primary targets. It's no wonder either. You created an account in February and you've been a trash-level poster ever since.

You'll disappear when UK's resurgence takes complete form. Or you'll just show up with a new user name and play the role of another filth-level poster.
Timing of my account being made is insignificant. Old one was banned for being hypercritical of Kal.

That resurgence isn’t going to take place unless the roster gets better. That’s all I’ve been saying from the start but you want to get your thong in a wad.
You strike me as the type of dude who wakes up and pisses in his own coffee just to have something to bitch about that day.

Nothing but bitching, whining, goalpost shifting and negativity from you since Boss Hawg slinked on down to Fayetteville.
Lol you’re so off on me it’s hilarious. Kal leaving is the best thing to happen here in a decade.

I haven’t moved the goalpost even once. I’ve been consistent from the start that we need good players. They don’t have to all be 5 stars but we also can’t have a roster full of role players. Williams is the only difference maker on the roster as of now. To have any sort of chance at a good season we need atleast 2 more.

mahaney is nothing special--just the latest fad. nothing special, ready to get lost in the winter snow in the northeast---a COLD awakening awaits mahaney.

rr

Reactions: L.O.D.
We’re hosting Brea who is a bigger fish than Mahaney. Pope probably conceded Mahaney to UConn to improve our chances with Brea. Win win.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Your posts were silly before Carr’s commitment. Pope was hired 2-3 weeks ago and has recruited at this level or with these kinds of recourses before. And he’s still doing a good job, especially now that he has a full staff and a great recruiter in Brooks.

His 6 man roster now would probably make a better starting 5 than he ever had at BYU from a talent and experience perspective. And he’s not done yet. I expect Robinson to join his old coach at UK until he signs with another school or misses the deadline to pull out of the draft. I also expect at least 2 and very possibly 3 out of the 4 based on what we’ve heard so far:

Davis
Brea
Mahaney
Small

There are also players who haven’t entered the portal yet. There also rumors of some players who might reclass and join UK early, and Pope may decide to look abroad. But I do believe we will finish our top 7-8 man rotation recruiting before we start getting reclasses or guys from abroad. No source to back that up, just a hunch.

Woodsmoke has been here since before I joined and I joined the posting community about 14 years ago. I don’t think I’ve ever gone 1 on 1 with him in a debate or discussion but I remember his handle. I’d you ever doubt when someone joined just click on their profile.
It was warf2012 I was talking about

No he won’t. He will be right back under a new screen name if we land any of those guys.

Last edited:
Trilly is correct about Mahaney asking UK to match UCONN & UK saying no. And it's not because we couldn't, because we have more money available than UCONN. Just setting the record straight
Curious what his offer was? I wouldn’t think he would command that much honestly. Must have not been much of a priority or else he took less because of how good they are right now.

You see, I'll let our head coach make that decision, and not pretend I know everything like you. 😁

You may want to reread the post to which I responded , Mr. Know Everything, where it was suggested Perry should be the starting PG for next year and the coach focus on securing other positions. 😆

You may want to reread the post to which I responded , Mr. Know Everything, where it was suggested Perry should be the starting PG for next year and the coach focus on securing other positions. 😆
You replied straight up "no" to a post that simply suggested that Perry start. And I'm not the one claiming to know it all you idiot, that's you. At least get your insults right if you're going to be a pompous ass.

Why in the hell would I?

Is this Brad Calipari? Anyway, the good news is... Pope doesn't need a bunch of burger boys to have 20 win seasons, or to beat Kansas, Baylor, Iowa State or any other top 25 team, The team he is assembling already has more talent than any team Mark Pope has coached, with peices that fit his coaching style, and he is currently still talking to 29 other transfers, some of which are the best guys in the portal, and hen its all said and done Pope will have 12 guys he can compete with, because he will coach them up, just like he did last year when he walked into Kansas with a bunch of 3 star dudes and handed out losses.

Is this Brad Calipari? Anyway, the good news is... Pope doesn't need a bunch of burger boys to have 20 win seasons, or to beat Kansas, Baylor, Iowa State or any other top 25 team, The team he is assembling already has more talent than any team Mark Pope has coached, with peices that fit his coaching style, and he is currently still talking to 29 other transfers, some of which are the best guys in the portal, and hen its all said and done Pope will have 12 guys he can compete with, because he will coach them up, just like he did last year when he walked into Kansas with a bunch of 3 star dudes and handed out losses.
You are 100% right with this. The days of us recruting five 5* freshmen is probably over and that is perfectly fine. We might still take 1 or 2, but I think we have all seen how that works out. Pope will win and win more with far less talent that Cal had. What you have to realize is yes those freshman are uber talented, but the fact is they have not matured or even come close to the potential in college. We have seen that year in and year out with how well our guys do in the NBA. The days of 17-18 year old kids winning big in college just is not there especially with the portal and NIL. You need 4-5 grown ass men starting with game experience and then maybe 1 or 2 uber talented freshman if you want to take them, but they certainly are not needed. If you have watched any college basketball at all the last few years its pretty obvious what is working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT