ADVERTISEMENT

Johnell Davis

Would be a massive get for Cal. Bragging rights as well.

Ugh

Can’t imagine DJ and Fland both go there (doesn’t help us) if Davis does

Reactions: track42
"Now Johnell, you won't START at Arkansas. But see, you'll come off the bench behind DJ Wagner or Boogie Fland. Not starting my best players has proven a very effective tactic for my teams in the past, especially in late March..."

Last edited:
This is the only guy I've seen say this, but there are a lot of questions about his credibility.

And that's just a prediction. Idk the dude, maybe he has sources.

I get Cow has had a bunch of dudes get drafted, but most of these kids would have been drafted at any school in America. I don't understand the hype anymore, especially as a transfer looking for NIL and playing time over Cow's beloved Freshman.

There’s going to be a lot of guys that use UK to get an Arkansas offer for extra money.

I’m sure Pope can tell who’s really interested and who isn’t.

Sure, I'll go ask my dad to screenshot the tweet he told me about this morning. Smh. I never said it was fact, just twitter talk.

Still, you should cite the sources so people who care about figuring it out can see if this is a new source w/ credibility or is already known.

Reactions: flacat22
Where do these sites get their writers/staff? Are they still using AI? The author of this story is Jacob Davis. They can't even get their own names right.

johnell-Davis.png

johnell-Davis1.png

It's not really the same "head to head battle" on the recruiting trail as it used to be. It's about who can pay the most money. It's all dumb. Nobody will care after a couple of weeks. Cal lost his fair share of recruiting battles over the years, and rarely did anyone ever say "UK was his second choice"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT