ADVERTISEMENT

Johnell Davis twitter buzz

The Caleb Brunson guy literally has told people before he doesn’t have any real inside info. He just makes predictions on everything he sees that everyone else sees also. He’s basing this prediction off NIL money and who can offer the most

If great freshman can get a win, this Duke class is one to do it. It's like the Zion Williamson class a few years ago. Which didn't win, then despite the appearance of having a lock on the title. Having to actually play the games makes it interesting.
I dunno if anyone will be as good as Zion and Barrett but they do have some players.

• Haha
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
I didn't say I believed a thirteen year old. What I explicitly stated was the situation and what Trilly said about the situation. I even voiced my skepticism in most insiders. However, I do trust something when it's put out by Trilly Donovan.

lol trilly was wrong about almost everything he’s posted regarding Kentucky since the ncaa tournament.

How is he the one you trust? He won’t even post it under his real name.

I didn't say I believed a thirteen year old. What I explicitly stated was the situation and what Trilly said about the situation. I even voiced my skepticism in most insiders. However, I do trust something when it's put out by Trilly Donovan.
Well Trilly Donovan said a 13 year old is a trusted insider. So you are saying that despite the fence you’re trying to balance on. I wasn’t targeting you specifically, many believe whatever they read despite what the content is.

I’ve met 13 year olds though. And I have a hard time believing one of them could be a trusted insider in division 1 basketball recruiting. If you have any in your family I think you would also find the notion quite ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT