ADVERTISEMENT

Johnell Davis twitter buzz

Scheduling a visit to UK but no rumblings of any other visits …something not adding up.
He was suppose to be on a Duke visit yesterday or today, forgot which one. The ricks guy that’s been right a lot on X has said that he’s planning on visiting UK

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
He was suppose to be on a Duke visit yesterday or today, forgot which one. The ricks guy that’s been right a lot on X has said that he’s planning on visiting UK
No one reported the Duke Visit.

Only reports have been he had zoom calls with all his finalist and a UK visit in the works.

No one reported the Duke Visit.

Only reports have been he had zoom calls with all his finalist and a UK visit in the works.
It was reported on one of the Duke sites that’s behind a paywall

So everyone at Duke just kept the visit a secret?? I don’t believe that in today’s time. Someone would have leaked it to the public by now.
Yeah idk for sure if it’s 100 percent true or not. Just seen some Duke ppl on X talking abt him being on a visit

Yeah idk for sure if it’s 100 percent true or not. Just seen some Duke ppl on X talking abt him being on a visit
All i see is Duke fans are wanting him to visit…guess we will see here in the near future.

Their 2 portal commits were both confirmed visits before they committed. I’m not buying that Duke kept that hush hush. Zero chance in todays time…everyone nowadays wants the first to leak info and there is zero leaks on twitter.
I really wanted brea, I hope we get a visit, it’s not looking likely now

Lol, you sure about that!
Yep pretty sure… that’s generally what I’ve heard as a Coog alum / fan. They will use nil cuz everyone does, but my understanding is if that’s most important to the kid, they stay out of it. He’s got a culture going there. That being said I’m not in the room or on the calls, so.

Do share if you know different.

Well Trilly Donovan said a 13 year old is a trusted insider. So you are saying that despite the fence you’re trying to balance on. I wasn’t targeting you specifically, many believe whatever they read despite what the content is.

I’ve met 13 year olds though. And I have a hard time believing one of them could be a trusted insider in division 1 basketball recruiting. If you have any in your family I think you would also find the notion quite ridiculous.
I wouldn’t trust my 16 year old with insider information.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT