ADVERTISEMENT

John Wall is a Choker

Mr lair you are one of the best call like you see it posters. I pitchure you to be a burly man who wears a veterans of foreign wars hat(thank you for your service) and have a bad ass beard. To top it off it also picture you to have a tatoo you may of got in nam that is an anchor painted blue with a pin up girl in the middle of the anchor and she's some vivacious blonde that has a big smile and a caption that says "all aboard." Keep being youbi enjoy your work when you call out the trolls

I refuse to let people bitch about what we got going. I attended Kentucky during the dark days.

I promise to call out trolling hater's, anti Cal fans, and stupid fans.

Rant over.

Soccer sucks, WORLD's most popular game is that game, no. If you are uninformed, uneduicated, bored as to the best game, period: the fault is with yoy. If you try to explain american football and she(the wife, girlfriend, boyfriend), is dismissive, unconcerned, the fault is not with the game.
The entire world favors soccer, bar none, to the fanatacism that people routinely die at games. A jackhole ky dude says soccer sucks.and what, his 4 yr old fell over time and again, and his yelling and whatever changed nothing... This is supposed to compare to the semi fanaticism that we believe ky bball to be, the WORLD, holds soccer to another extreme. Our devotion pales to that of a soccer fan.
Take your bball fanaticism and double it. Debate it, argue whatever, no sport is followed more the world over, and no sport causes more fan deaths, than soccer. Think itudumd, boring, idiots thimk the same of chess.
Ky bball fan, but it's nothing compared to soccer. Don't understand the game: I can think that it's likely beyond your mental capacity or maybe you simply are enamored with score(2 points), score(sounds, noise, cannon, 6'or 7-8 pts), etc. To those, battle on.
To the dumb about soccer, sorry you're dumb. There are lots of dumb ppl, you should be ok. Want to wage a superior argument, wasted.

Soccer sucks, WORLD's most popular game is that game, no. If you are uninformed, uneduicated, bored as to the best game, period: the fault is with yoy. If you try to explain american football and she(the wife, girlfriend, boyfriend), is dismissive, unconcerned, the fault is not with the game.
The entire world favors soccer, bar none, to the fanatacism that people routinely die at games. A jackhole ky dude says soccer sucks.and what, his 4 yr old fell over time and again, and his yelling and whatever changed nothing... This is supposed to compare to the semi fanaticism that we believe ky bball to be, the WORLD, holds soccer to another extreme. Our devotion pales to that of a soccer fan.
Take your bball fanaticism and double it. Debate it, argue whatever, no sport is followed more the world over, and no sport causes more fan deaths, than soccer. Think itudumd, boring, idiots thimk the same of chess.
Ky bball fan, but it's nothing compared to soccer. Don't understand the game: I can think that it's likely beyond your mental capacity or maybe you simply are enamored with score(2 points), score(sounds, noise, cannon, 6'or 7-8 pts), etc. To those, battle on.
To the dumb about soccer, sorry you're dumb. There are lots of dumb ppl, you should be ok. Want to wage a superior argument, wasted.
*No?
*uneducated
*you
*American
*KY
*sucks, and what? His
*KY
*it's dumb
*think

Don't call people dumb when you can't even put together a coherent sentence.

Mel+Gibson.jpg

I'm crazy, are you? Yes you are.

#TruthBomb

Hes a good player, athletic freak, and stat stuffer, but he will never ever win a championship anywhere.

He dribbled off his foot in his chance to win the championship in high school with Word of God.

He played awful in the NCAAT, and not only shot one for one million in the WVA game, but also failed to rally his ultra talented troops when he couldn't buy one.

Now in the NBA, same. Tonight he shot multiple air balls at crucial moments. Even in his "big night" where most of his points came in the first quarter, he choked when it mattered. His shot to win the game wasn't even close. He let his team get blown out in OT.

Cal gets the blame for "one of the most talented college teams to miss the final four" but the reality is the leader of that team is not equipped to win big pressure games. Period.

Your analysis is dead on.....whatever

lol, soccer is a 3rd world sport that's popular because most of the other world is poor. Anyone can afford an old sht ball to kick around and run in an open field.

Worst sport ever.

Like, I don't even mind soccer. I played in high school. But, don't even try to tell me that anyone's fandom exceeds that of UK fans. It may be matched, but it won't be surpassed.

Mel+Gibson.jpg

I'm crazy, are you? Yes you are.

Same guy who told me my game used travis ford jersey was fake, lol. Called me a liar and said UK never wore Asics even when I provided proof. I mean the damn jersey was given by Mr. Wildcat and Hall.

Had him (or her) on ignore from sc account.

Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: MbergCat
Mr lair you are one of the best call like you see it posters. I pitchure you to be a burly man who wears a veterans of foreign wars hat(thank you for your service) and have a bad ass beard. To top it off it also picture you to have a tatoo you may of got in nam that is an anchor painted blue with a pin up girl in the middle of the anchor and she's some vivacious blonde that has a big smile and a caption that says "all aboard." Keep being youbi enjoy your work when you call out the trolls
Off topic, but usually Navy guys got anchor tattoos. Not than an army vet couldn't get an anchor, but just saying it's not likely.

and what is wrong with band, may I ask?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One of the worst ass wippins I ever got was when I came home in 6th grade and told my dad I wanted to play drums. I left class early as directed to go to the cafeteria because they wanted everyone who wanted to play band the next year in middle school to be there. For me it was an easy way out of class, for my dad it was 10 years of work down the drain.

Dad - " YOU EVER GONNA LOOK AT A TUBA AGAIN!!!"

Me - " NO DADDY I SWEAR"

Dad - "BAM BAM BAM (belt)

Me - " I SWEAR DADDY I SWEAR.

dad - " BAM BAM - SAY YOU'RE AN ALPHA! SAY IT!!"

Me - "IM AN ALPHA IM AN APLHA"

Dad - " BAM BAM

So long story short a quick stint with band made me the man I am.

Reactions: Mashburned
One of the worst ass wippins I ever got was when I came home in 6th grade and told my dad I wanted to play drums. I left class early as directed to go to the cafeteria because they wanted everyone who wanted to play band the next year in middle school to be there. For me it was an easy way out of class, for my dad it was 10 years of work down the drain.

Me - " NO DADDY I SWEAR"

Dad - " BAM BAM

Explains a lot [roll]

lol, soccer is a 3rd world sport that's popular because most of the other world is poor. Anyone can afford an old sht ball to kick around and run in an open field.

Worst sport ever.
And that's different from football or rugby how? Ok, good one.

And that's different from football or rugby how? Ok, good one.

Ummm....

Sticks, pads, helmets, etc....

Stuff that costs money.

Money third world countries don't have.

So they buy a single ball and kick it.

Baseball is similar, but still requires more than a single ball.

Soccer is the cheapest sport to play, naturally, poor countries play it.

Not hard to follow.

Reactions: Blueaz and USSLair
Sorry to hear that.
Name one or two games where basketball fanatatacism led to full blown riots and multiple deaths; it happens every few years with soccer. More children play soccer in this country as youth athletes than any other sport.
Yes, UK basketball and its fandom are largely unparalleled. However, when a team like Man U or a European national team is playing, those cities or countries stop. People don't work, schools let the kids watch games, it's much more than the reaction to a UK game.
To your other post regarding poor kids play soccer: that's stupid and uninformed. The wealthy countries of Europe and very well to do areas of the US and central/south America have academies where children will attend said academies year round to be educated and train at soccer. These are facts, use Al Gore's invention and check them.

Ummm....

Stuff that costs money.

Not hard to follow.
You plared football as a kid with friends wearing a helmet and pads? That's not true and you know it.

Why anyone would want to promote a sport intended for poor countries I'll never know. Those countries would kill to be able to afford the ability to play American sports. Yet some want the dust bowl sport.

Whatever. Do what you will.

Reactions: USSLair
Wall is tremendously talented, but the haters will be out in full force today after last night. 0-11 FGs in the final 19 minutes of a game 7. Ouch!!

Lots of teams in the NBA would love to have Wall on their squad.

Keep the faith JW!!

Ummm....

Stuff that costs money.

Not hard to follow.

Ignorant opinion.

You do realize the rest of the world has heard of american football and basketball. They play basketball it's just not as popular. (Funny thing is that basketball and soccer have many strategic similarities).

Soccer is the 2nd most popular sport in the US for males between 18-35 (I think it's 35 but might be 25)

The reason you think soccer is only popular due to economics is probably because you don't understand the nuances beauty of the game. You won't like that explanation, but it is true.

Wall obviously is spent after his Game 6. WIzards still need more shooters and you gotta think Brooks is going to say the same thing.

Their bench is putrid, and needs an overhaul as well. Being a Hawks fan, hurt to see the Wizards win because I saw a flawed team.

Oh well, no team competing with LeBron anyway.

wow. Someone's opinion that YOU (and the popular vote) do not agree with, sucks...

Reactions: brianpoe
Ignorant opinion.

You do realize the rest of the world has heard of american football and basketball. They play basketball it's just not as popular. (Funny thing is that basketball and soccer have many strategic similarities).

Soccer is the 2nd most popular sport in the US for males between 18-35 (I think it's 35 but might be 25)

The reason you think soccer is only popular due to economics is probably because you don't understand the nuances beauty of the game. You won't like that explanation, but it is true.
He's not completely wrong, though he's being extremist about it. Economics does play a huge part in soccer's global popularity. People tend to be devoted to sports that they've actually played, and in terms of that, soccer blows away every other sport on the planet because it's so simple. All you really need is a ball and a target. It's not a coincidence that basketball is the 2nd most popular sport globally, because it's the same concept, only elevated.

Soccer is also the most democratic sport in terms of physique. Sports that are popular in America are ones where giants rule the Earth. Football players are 95% physical freaks. Ditto basketball players. Even baseball leans towards huge guys. In soccer, the best player in the world, maybe ever, can be 5'7" 160 lbs.

Holy crap.

Reactions: morgousky
He's not completely wrong, though he's being extremist about it. Economics does play a huge part in soccer's global popularity. People tend to be devoted to sports that they've actually played, and in terms of that, soccer blows away every other sport on the planet because it's so simple. All you really need is a ball and a target. It's not a coincidence that basketball is the 2nd most popular sport globally, because it's the same concept, only elevated.

Soccer is also the most democratic sport in terms of physique. Sports that are popular in America are ones where giants rule the Earth. Football players are 95% physical freaks. Ditto basketball players. Even baseball leans towards huge guys. In soccer, the best player in the world, maybe ever, can be 5'7" 160 lbs.

I don't feel I was being extreme. Maybe slightly comical about it.

As for the post, pretty much.

Name one or two games where basketball fanatatacism led to full blown riots and multiple deaths; it happens every few years with soccer. More children play soccer in this country as youth athletes than any other sport.
Yes, UK basketball and its fandom are largely unparalleled. However, when a team like Man U or a European national team is playing, those cities or countries stop. People don't work, schools let the kids watch games, it's much more than the reaction to a UK game.
To your other post regarding poor kids play soccer: that's stupid and uninformed. The wealthy countries of Europe and very well to do areas of the US and central/south America have academies where children will attend said academies year round to be educated and train at soccer. These are facts, use Al Gore's invention and check them.

That's because it's a 3rd world sport. Sadam Hussein owned a soccer team. Columbia drug cartels own soccer teams. Naturally in those places the sport will turn violent.

What's your point.

Me - " NO DADDY I SWEAR"

Dad - " BAM BAM

I hope you are joking

I am 5'11", white, slow and old but I am pretty sure I could score on Gortat and Morris every time down the floor. They are absolutely horrible defenders.

So watching The Jump.

They talked about John Wall, and basically congratulated for doing so much in playoff. Carrying this team this far.

Said one of the most consistent player in these playoff with the likes of Lebron and Kawhi.

T-mac said, he needs to do too much. Same for other analysts.

Anyways, the comment is what you saw is a sign of a guy trying but just ran out of gas. Harden on the other hand didn't show up.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT