ADVERTISEMENT

John Wall is a Choker

Lol gotta love uk fans...complain about our players while at uk and even in the NBA. Geez thanks Cal for creating this off season monster haha

If we couldnaome how pin this to the top it wouldn't be a great addition to the Indiana sucks and Louisville whores thread. This is almost as bad as Cats1again and his infamous Karl towns walk screams lazy thread. I just hope this one ever disappears. Regardless if they win game 7 or not John wall Ian the real deal am disappointed Ian carrying that team. If they can get him a legit big and a little more help with beal who can be inconsistent at times they could start being more than just a team that makes the playoffs, they could actually start making even more noise in them.

Right, I'm totally praying for a game 7 loss for our UK kid, that's why I bumped this thread and ate crow haha. I said on like page 1 I hoped I was wrong and always rooted for all our guys in the NBA
Starting a thread bashing a player, leaving "I hope I'm wrong" at the end as a fallback/bailout is the equivalent to calling your boss a fat ugly slob, then saying "Respectfully " at the end. EAT YOUR CROW AND BE QUIET!

If we couldnaome how pin this to the top it wouldn't be a great addition to the Indiana sucks and Louisville whores thread. This is almost as bad as Cats1again and his infamous Karl towns walk screams lazy thread. I just hope this one ever disappears. Regardless if they win game 7 or not

Easy killer. John had some reall bad plays and missed the game winner to cost them game 2, that's a fact. He has also struggled in the "big game at the biggest time" the majority of his career. Tonight he came up big and won them the game, and I walked back and openly ate crow and was happy for him.

Don't really care about much but don't compare me to the lazy walk Towns thread haha, that was a different level bad.

Hey remember when that moron OP made that beyond absurd post about how one of the top 5-7 players in the NBA who also happened to be a UK great was a choker ? LMAO . It was insanely stupid when he made the post but now it is just funny. Time has a way of making fools out of the foolish.

Starting a thread bashing a player, leaving "I hope I'm wrong" at the end as a fallback/bailout is the equivalent to calling your boss a fat ugly slob, then saying "Respectfully " at the end. EAT YOUR CROW AND BE QUIET!

Total idiot here with bad reading comprehension and inability to follow a fact path and a logical argument. It's ok though, we both like John Wall, that's at least true. Kid did great tonight, so he killed it at clutch and choked at clutch this series in equal amount of games. I hope he pulls through in game 7!!

Easy killer. John had some reall bad plays and missed the game winner to cost them game 2, that's a fact. He has also struggled in the "big game at the biggest time" the majority of his career. Tonight he came up big and won them the game, and I walked back and openly ate crow and was happy for him.

Don't really care about much but don't compare me to the lazy walk Towns thread haha, that was a different level bad.
Struggled and choking are two different things. You did earn points for having a sense of humor and of course eating crow. I am a firm believer in eating crow and owning up to something when you are wrong. I was the first to eat crow when I laughed at the notion of Booker being a lottery pick. I applaud you for that. Had Booker played for any other team in college basketball he would of returned for his sophomore yr and the possibility of having him Murray and ulis on the same team is a scary thought. Then I Remember we had the tin man skal and realize it wouldn't of made much of a difference

What this dude said. Wall has never been any thing remotely considered a choker . He hasn't been surrounded by much talent ( and really isn't still) but he is a baller . One of the best 5-7 players in the league . Listen sometimes people lose their minds and say incredible stupid things . We all have done it at some point but what looks so bad is the OP is still trying to justify the unjustifiable .

Reactions: Aike
If we couldnaome how pin this to the top it wouldn't be a great addition to the Indiana sucks and Louisville whores thread. This is almost as bad as Cats1again and his infamous Karl towns walk screams lazy thread. I just hope this one ever disappears. Regardless if they win game 7 or not John wall Ian the real deal am disappointed Ian carrying that team. If they can get him a legit big and a little more help with beal who can be inconsistent at times they could start being more than just a team that makes the playoffs, they could actually start making even more noise in them.

They have done more than just make the playoffs. They won a round and are a game from the conference finals. I think that qualifies as making noise.

They definitely could use a star caliber inside player, but they should be several games better next year as long as Porter and Oubre continue to develop.

Hey remember when that moron OP made that beyond absurd post about how one of the top 5-7 players in the NBA who also happened to be a UK great was a choker ? LMAO . It was insanely stupid when he made the post but now it is just funny. Time has a way of making fools out of the foolish.

Lol I guess you didn't watch game 2 and also missed my post congratulating him tonight.

I'm starting to learn this board is actually not about UK basketball...

Total idiot here with bad reading comprehension and inability to follow a fact path and a logical argument. It's ok though, we both like John Wall, that's at least true. Kid did great tonight, so he killed it at clutch and choked at clutch this series in equal amount of games. I hope he pulls through in game 7!!
You're a pos fan. Period. Reading your initial post made me realize that either you're a rival fan pretending to be a U.K. fan, or an absolute moron. "Kid did great tonight". Lol, who tf are you? He's a man, an NBA superstar, and worth millions. Go away. No body likes you here, troll.

This is why you deserve no credit. You are clueless about the kind of career Wall has had.

You pick out and exaggerate every negative while conveniently ignoring his many positives.

It was a stupid take from the beginning. The shot he made tonight simply added to his story. It didn't reverse his course.

They have done more than just make the playoffs. They won a round and are a game from the conference finals. I think that qualifies as making noise.

They definitely could use a star caliber inside player, but they should be several games better next year as long as Porter and Oubre continue to develop.
I have zero confidence in either of those two maybe otter but we know how things go with Kansas players. Anyways, I should of been a little more specific about the wizards. Over the last couple seasons they have been making it out of round one and yes it eouldnbe cool to see them makenthe finals. My comment was geared more at when they first started makitthe playoffsband were usually a 7 or 8 seed and done after the first round. I should of specified that.

I have zero confidence in either of those two maybe otter but we know how things go with Kansas players. Anyways, I should of been a little more specific about the wizards. Over the last couple seasons they have been making it out of round one and yes it eouldnbe cool to see them makenthe finals. My comment was geared more at when they first started makitthe playoffsband were usually a 7 or 8 seed and done after the first round. I should of specified that.

Hey man, no offense, but John Wall has never lost a first round series. But he's never been to the Conference Finals either.

Hilariously awful take comes back to haunt OP within the same freaking series. Glad he ate crow but man, bite your tongue next time you think about posting another God awful thread about one of our all time greats.

Go play with your drones and soccer balls or start another thread nobody cares about.

Golf balls you mean? I don't own a drone, and soccer sucks. So what are you talking about. Oh that's right you hate Cal.

But you are an absolute amazing dumbass. I wish I attended Kentucky during the Cal era instead of Billy and Tub of shit Smith.

Golf balls you mean? I don't own a drone, and soccer sucks. So what are you talking about. Oh that's right you hate Cal.

But you are an absolute amazing dumbass. I wish I attended Kentucky during the Cal era instead of Billy and Tub of shit Smith.
Mr lair you are one of the best call like you see it posters. I pitchure you to be a burly man who wears a veterans of foreign wars hat(thank you for your service) and have a bad ass beard. To top it off it also picture you to have a tatoo you may of got in nam that is an anchor painted blue with a pin up girl in the middle of the anchor and she's some vivacious blonde that has a big smile and a caption that says "all aboard." Keep being youbi enjoy your work when you call out the trolls

Reactions: USSLair
ADVERTISEMENT