ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Hart

I'm not sure I understand this logic. So Hart should get clock over a guy who has stuck it out for free and busted his ass off? Hart gets a free education and the best coaching money can buy for free. Canada gets to pay to get his ass kicked in practice every day and doesn't bolt for a scholarship to a lower level school.

Oh shit.

By this logic, Canada should get clock over other Freshman, because he stuck it out, busted his ass, and blah blah blah. Spare me the hyperbole bullshit.

This simply means Hart is viewed by Cal as nothing more than a practice player right now.

And that's fine, but some of us had hoped the kid would come in and be good enough for a bigger role. Maybe be will down the road, who knows. Nobody thought this kid would have a Brennan Canada role or less when we recruited him.

Last edited:
As some have pointed out he has only been on the team about a month so he is still feeling his way around. May be a different player by the time SEC comes around.

It probably wouldn't hurt if he ate a few more of them Poptarts. To bulk up some.
And get 10% tougher!

ndX2Pdl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT