ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Justus IG post

EVERYONE! GOOGLE IMAGE EVERY PERSON IN THE CROWD! THE ANSWER IS THERE!! NOBODY FREAK OUT!

source.gif
Jackie Moon once gave a silent verbal to UK and he wasnt even being recruited.

Something must be in the works for a couple of the boys to respond like this...
So two coaches can't laugh without it being an indication of something good about recruiting. Wow. Where have we gotten to. Must be a Done Deal. This is why so many fans become disappointed when a recruit goes somewhere else. People are on here building up everyone's hopes and then when a recruit goes elsewhere people are upset with Cal and his recruiting.

Last edited:
What’s clear exactly? Also, Justus didn’t use the
“hmmm” emoji, Jack pilgrim did when he retweeted it. Joel used the shhh emoji.

I can’t believe I’m dissecting potential meanings of emojis on a grown mans tweets but here I am lol. UK fan through and through.
Don't be so hard on yourself, bro. You're just simply reading the tea leaves! There's not a damn thing wrong with that. Don't let anyone tell you any different. [laughing]

EDIT: as of Episode 8, Sisk, Pilgrim and Graf all agreed that UK is still the darkhorse for Cunningham and that Calipari is vying for the #2 spot just in case the OSU stuff blew up this season or in case CC had a last second change of heart.

They were far more certain regarding Askew to UK.

As others have noted, they've changed their views somewhat as of the last podcast. Much more positive for Kentucky.

Last edited:
Sisk, Pilgrim and Graf all agreed that UK is still the darkhorse for Cunningham and that Calipari is vying for the #2 spot just in case the OSU stuff blew up this season or in case CC had a last second change of heart.

Sounds like they have very little confidence in Kuminga to UK.

Sisk, Pilgrim and Graf all agreed that UK is still the darkhorse for Cunningham and that Calipari is vying for the #2 spot just in case the OSU stuff blew up this season or in case CC had a last second change of heart.

Travis literally changed his pick to UK and Jack said UKs leading. Not sure how that translates to dark horse

None of the speculation matters. We’ll get who we get if we get them.

Reactions: kyjeff1
They agreed UK is the dark horse? Did we listen to the same podcast. Travis literally said it would take really good info to change his pick from UNC and he changed it to UK.

Reactions: BassProCat
So two coaches can't laugh without it being an indication of something good about recruiting. Wow. Where have we gotten to. Must be a Done Deal. This is why so many fans become disappointed when a recruit goes somewhere else. People are on here building up everyone's hopes and then when a recruit goes elsewhere people are upset with Cal and his recruiting.

I was referring to the Tweets from Jack and Travis; I couldn’t tell you what Joel’s Tweet meant. I mean, I did say “the boys.” They were excited about something and I mentioned it. How is that building hope?

Considering they [Jack / Travis] mentioned on their podcast that Paolo was going around Lexington saying he’s a UK commit; there are people in the Texas Titans organization and an assistant at OSU saying Cade is going to UK, and word coming from Chapel Hill that UNC conceded the race for Cade and are focusing on Bryce Thompson. Those Tweets by Jack and Travis probably had something to do with all that.

And, listen, if you’re not emotionally strong enough or lack the psychological stability to discuss basketball recruiting ... why even get on the board and complain about it? It’s just a simple conversation, dude. Relax. No one is intentionally building hope just to bring you or anyone else down. It’s just a discussion board. We’re here to converse with each other and discuss everything regarding the program.

We’re about to get 3 commits is what it means. Askew - Paolo - cunningham Yee haw
That’s cool, but I have a question for you. What's up with your name? KentuckyMildcats? I remember Joakim Noah saying that phrase quite often when referring to UK.
It's very odd to see someone claiming to be a UK fan with that handle.
What am I missing?

What’s clear exactly? Also, Justus didn’t use the
“hmmm” emoji, Jack pilgrim did when he retweeted it. Joel used the shhh emoji.

I can’t believe I’m dissecting potential meanings of emojis on a grown mans tweets but here I am lol. UK fan through and through.

At least you figured out your problem before the professionals were called in !:sunglasses: :okay:

Reactions: kl40504
People don’t give yourself a headache trying to figure out what IG and Twitter post really mean .

Most of the time it doesn’t mean anything lol.

I bet he is having the chocolate cake desert from Cheddars and don't want anyone to tell his wife since it is 5,000 calories.

Travis literally changed his pick to UK and Jack said UKs leading. Not sure how that translates to dark horse

You're correct. My post was based on Episode 8's statements. They're much more positive for UK now as of Episode 9.

Sorry for any confusion my post caused to anyone.

Reactions: Zjstep01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT