ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Justus IG post

Why else would he post a random pic of him smiling with the "hmmm" emoji below it? Couple that with our momentum and the rumblings of near-commitments we have in the works....it's pretty clear to me.

What’s clear exactly? Also, Justus didn’t use the
“hmmm” emoji, Jack pilgrim did when he retweeted it. Joel used the shhh emoji.

I can’t believe I’m dissecting potential meanings of emojis on a grown mans tweets but here I am lol. UK fan through and through.

Last edited:
EVERYONE! GOOGLE IMAGE EVERY PERSON IN THE CROWD! THE ANSWER IS THERE!! NOBODY FREAK OUT!

source.gif

Cast me into the wtf does this mean crowd. Don’t get me wrong I would be thrilled to death if we happen to get a big man stud as well as Cade

People don’t give yourself a headache trying to figure out what IG and Twitter post really mean .

Most of the time it doesn’t mean anything lol.

As long as "Swaggy" Cal or whatever that saying is doesn't appear, things will work out. The minute I see that, I figure the player is onto another school or team is about to lose a game.

Never seen a death sentence to positive vibes more then when I've read "Swaggy Cal".

(Tongue in Cheek but with little truth based on interacting here, lol)

As long as "Swaggy" Cal or whatever that saying is doesn't appear, things will work out. The minute I see that, I figure the player is onto another school or team is about to lose a game.

Never seen a death sentence to positive vibes more then when I've read "Swaggy Cal".

Damned if that isn't the truth? Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

yep......... Cal has a history of getting too cocky and it bites him in the azz..... UCLA @ home a few years ago...... UCLA on the road the next year, Auburn last year and McDaniels... and Blackshear ..

I prefer the Cal with something to prove and him vs the world.

last time someone at UK did this......... karma bit us in the azz and we lost McDaniels. lets hope this doesnt happen with Cade or Banchero.
So McDaniels based his decision not to come to UK on an Instagram post? If so -- and I very seriously doubt it -- I think Kentucky is better off without someone who'd make a major life decision on that basis.

I think "Swaggy Cal" and "Kentucky is my dream school" are neck and neck.

Could just be that official practice has started...don't know...we will have to await confirmation from dave kersey as usual

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Why else would he post a random pic of him smiling with the "hmmm" emoji below it? Couple that with our momentum and the rumblings of near-commitments we have in the works....it's pretty clear to me.
It is only clear to someone it is not clear to.

“Swaggy cal” is the worst phrase uttered by our fans. As soon as you see UK news outlets and posters on message forums ramble this phrase something not good happens.
Dude you have no idea how much I agree with you...makes my skin crawl. A close second is the whole Tyler Herro "I'm a bucket/hes a bucket" nonsense. But swaggy cal...swaggy anything is horrible

“Swaggy cal” is the worst phrase uttered by our fans. As soon as you see UK news outlets and posters on message forums ramble this phrase something not good happens.

-Micro-level speculation (random poster projection, for example) = UK fans won't believe it.
-Macro-level speculation (multiple UK media members) = UK fans not only believe, but treat the speculation as fact. "The kid might be coming" suddenly intensifies and becomes "it's happening."
-If the macro-level speculation doesn't come to fruition, the same speculators who exploited our fan base's optimism suddenly fall back on the "we were the underdog the whole time anyway" narrative.

Reactions: kl40504
I’ma break it down for the slows, new age ish don’t scare me.

One is holding a ball= that’s a player
One is holding a mic= player is Mike
One has back turned= last name back

Is there a top five player named Mike Back? Anybody?

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I’ma break it down for the slows, new age ish don’t scare me.

One is holding a ball= that’s a player
One is holding a mic= player is Mike
One has back turned= last name back

Is there a top five player named Mike Back? Anybody?
No but Michael Posterior is a top 15 prospect.

Justus and Payne both smirking. Each could have a commitment possibly. I know Payne has been primary with Cade. Unsure of Justus

ADVERTISEMENT