ADVERTISEMENT

JJ Redick in some hot water

Sounded like a mistake to me. If he did it on purpose, screw him. You can’t be that stupid in today’s world. But honestly, that could have been a mistake.

This is a microscopic view of duke program. Durham is a hot bed of klan activity and Durham has very racist element to it. I think ratface original goal was to win with all white lineups. I listened to him on xm several years ago and he said “we recruit a certain type of kid” then went on to list all white guys. The guy played for bobby Knight ratface has skeletons they will be exposed

This is a microscopic view of duke program. Durham is a hot bed of klan activity and Durham has very racist element to it. I think ratface original goal was to win with all white lineups. I listened to him on xm several years ago and he said “we recruit a certain type of kid” then went on to list all white guys. The guy played for bobby Knight ratface has skeletons they will be exposed

hotbed of Klan activity?

holy sh*t on me!!!

Poor guy, clearly had a butt fumble moment. Who's the idiot that didn't edit that out?

However I came away with a couple more pressing issues that need discussion.

-Who were all those guys wishing chinese people a happy new year?
-Does Dwight Howard still play in the states or was he actually in China?

Also, didn't china just do a Black Face and Monkey Suit routine for some sort of New Year Afro-China relations/celebration?

hotbed of Klan activity?

In some people's minds the Klan is still alive and well, as big and powerful as it's ever been.

In the more sane category of this type (still sick) they understand data and therefore it's more difficult for them to push that lie. For these types it's "white supremacy" or "white nationalism" (a white person who believes in nationalism):joy:

Then there's the smart little boogers inside of that circle that realize overtly racist majorities don't elect minorities to the most powerful positions in the world, and they've been clever enough to use terms like "the fabric" or " subconscious racism" so that, even if you don't have a racist element in your value set, you're still just the same. You don't know it but you spread racism daily.

So uh, yea, nice way to win the argument. I'm right, dont have to prove it, and you can't understand why.

Everyone hate each other in 3.....2........1

holy sh*t on me!!!

Poor guy, clearly had a butt fumble moment. Who's the idiot that didn't edit that out?

However I came away with a couple more pressing issues that need discussion.

-Who were all those guys wishing chinese people a happy new year?
-Does Dwight Howard still play in the states or was he actually in China?

Also, didn't china just do a Black Face and Monkey Suit routine for some sort of New Year Afro-China relations/celebration?

In ove watching them work.

"I'm gonna move to Canada!". Well no, they have immigration law that would prohibit that. The same immigration plans you hate are actually enforced there.

"The older populations need to die off so the melting pot can melt appropriately."

Then want to pour millions of illegals into this county, from a country that has some of the worst race relations in the world.

I just love watching them operate. It's absolute insanity.

Woops. Thought I was in the paddock mods delete if you feel it.

I bow to no one in my hatred of anything Duke, but anybody that sees anything racial in that is a moron. What he did was something that happens to people all the time. He knew he was going to be saying China soon, and started to say it a word or two early, stopped and corrected himself. Some on the left have taken us to this point where people are not allowed to make mistakes and everything has to be a micro-aggression. No wonder the Chinese are kicking our asses.

Also, it sounded like Carmelo spoke whatever he said pretty well. I wonder if he has been studying Chinese.

I don't see how that's getting tongue tied.

Now, that's something he had in his brain and it came out by accident? I believe that. I bet he was watching others give there greetings and was thinking how funny it would be to say that and out it came.

He's trying to use "tongue tied" as an excuse because he knows that should not have come out of his mouth. But it's not like that was a She sells sea shells by the sea shore sentence. Dude has a podcast. He's not incapable of speaking the English language.

18162191_1995398077346406_3752689823333220352_n.jpg

Reactions: johnc17
This is so dumb; I am Asian (Born in South Korea, moved to America at age two). When someone says "chink", it is usually directed toward Asians in general. I am not offended at all; I do think that he needed to be more careful; it did sound somewhat careless. However, it does not bother me; of course, I don't act butthurt each time something doesn't go my way. It's kinds funny actually; he looked almost embarrassed when he said it.

There seem so to be a chink in his armor

I remember during Linsanity, that someone wrote an article with a title containing "Chink in the Armor". I think it was after he lost after a six or seven game winning streak. I think the author was fired.

But yet Chris Rock out here saying he wants real equality, where just as many white kids are killed as black kids, he wants to see white mothers on tv crying, and no one cares when he says that .. but damn if you're white you better just zip it up cause you're racist AF if you literally say one thing.

Leave it to some of the idiots in the country to get pissy when someone gets tongue tied speaking but not care the NBA is wishing Happy New Year to one of the world’s biggest violators of human rights.

So a blind eye should be used on racial slurs because you disagree with their government? Gotcha.

I guess Asian Americans shouldn't worry about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT